Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Get well soon.

May I ask how much D3 you were taking a day?
    I think D3 and other immune system boosters help. They're not a magic shield though. You can still have a bad outcome even if you've diligently taken these supplements. The biggest factors for a bad outcome remain age and health. If you're 80 years old, have diabetes with complications, anxiety problems, heart disease, etcetera, your D3 intake may knock the edge off. But it won't change your odds a lot.

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    I think D3 and other immune system boosters help. They're not a magic shield though. You can still have a bad outcome even if you've diligently taken these supplements. The biggest factors for a bad outcome remain age and health. If you're 80 years old, have diabetes with complications, anxiety problems, heart disease, etcetera, your D3 intake may knock the edge off. But it won't change your odds a lot.
    Indeed.

This is the Doctor that made me decide to start taking D3:

We are taking 10,000 IU per day

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    Watch how much vitamin D you take. You can take to much and it becomes toxic. I had to back off my own dosage after getting labs run
    This is true, but it takes a lot to go toxic.

The safe upper limit of intake is set at 4000 IU/day. Intake in the range of 40,000–100,000 IU/day (10-25 times the recommended upper limit) has been linked with toxicity in humans.
    That was from:

We are doing 10,000IU per day, and have been for years, with no issues

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Oh Deer!
    And I should believe this because it's a UK based online dribble. They did not even include a link in their story.
    So I did a search on the USDA's page concerning Animal/Plant health Inspection and found ZERO information.

You would figure that they would post a link to back up their story. But NOOOOOOO.

Considering the amout of Deer Hunters in the great lakes region I think this would have been all over the news cycle in Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois at least.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And I should believe this because it's a UK based online dribble. They did not even include a link in their story.
    So I did a search on the USDA's page concerning Animal/Plant health Inspection and found ZERO information.

You would figure that they would post a link to back up their story. But NOOOOOOO.

Considering the amout of Deer Hunters in the great lakes region I think this would have been all over the news cycle in Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois at least.
    I haven't heard of any COVID deer in Minnesota but then I have not heard of any testing for that done in Minnesota either.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    i seen this too.....did they chase them down and swabbed there nose??
    Yeah, that's a good question. Cause I'm sure they didn't voluntarily go to the CVS to get tested.

Well, clearly this is because they refuse to mask and distance.
    Exactly! Those dang deer and their herds, ignoring Gov. Whitmer by not social distancing and masking up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom