• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drbob93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    South Central Indiana
    Ironically it's the same problem as "covid deaths". What counts as a "covid death"? Does an 80-year-old in hospice with lung cancer dying after a positive test count? Does a heart attack count?

Of course the CDC insists "vaccines are safe and effective" and dismisses all 1,000 of the deaths as coincidental passings unrelated to the virus...how very ironic.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Setting aside the whole post hoc ergo propter hoc thing, divide 1,000 by the number of people who have been vaccinated, then name a less risky activity. I hope you're not driving anywhere if those odds bother you.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Setting aside the whole post hoc ergo propter hoc thing, divide 1,000 by the number of people who have been vaccinated, then name a less risky activity. I hope you're not driving anywhere if those odds bother you.
    So that means 1000 people have died from the vaccine? Where do they track that? How do they determine it was death by vaccine?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I get it and I can’t see the future other than this- if the virus continues to freely circulate, more variations will occur and I don’t see anything changing unless widespread transmission reduces significantly or comes to an end. Will they try to remain oppressive even then? I can’t guarantee anything...other than, as I said, nothing changes if nothing changes.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So that means 1000 people have died from the vaccine? Where do they track that? How do they determine it was death by vaccine?
    The 1,000 number has nothing to do with whether the person actually died from the vaccine. People, anyone, reports the death in the system as related to the vaccine and investigating whether there is a causal link comes later.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

$19 Billion for NY!
    $1.9 Trillion total
    Money printer go brrrr...

Looks like a lot of bailouts for Blue states who can't manage their finances, and have massive debts from union negotiated pensions.

This is just corporate welfare, but directed at Blue states. Taxpayers in other states should not be bailing out states who spent themselves into the dirt.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Looks like a lot of bailouts for Blue states who can't manage their finances, and have massive debts from union negotiated pensions.

This is just corporate welfare, but directed at Blue states. Taxpayers in other states should not be bailing out states who spent themselves into the dirt.
    That is for damn sure!
    And part of that bailout is for the states that encouraged riots and burning their own cities.
    I really hope the senate can do something to reduce this subsidized dumocrap mismanagement.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Everyone knows it. They just won't call them out on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom