• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Ah ha, just learned that Trunews is doing a documentary on the great reset. No doubt they will do a great job on this as they did on the one about the USS Liberty. I hope they get it done in a timely manner.

It's a little scary that the establishment is finding it necessary to get pastors to push the vaccinations on the people. But then again, perhaps that's a hopeful development in that it has been found to be needed.
    Reminds of the plan Margaret Sanger was involved in to get black churches to assist in weeding the garden.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Catherine Fitts is still beating the drum on what the bank bug was designed to pull off. Go girl go.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    EuslWE_WgAcfiAt

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder what the current thought process is on getting the shot or not? I'm of mixed feelings and have similar aged friends getting them.

With the trend of much lower positive test results out there, I wonder if it's a lot more worth the risk to not get the shot now than it was a week or three ago?

Less chance of being exposed to the virus? Possibly heading toward herd immunity sooner than later?
    Yes, I have mixed feelings about it too. And with the numbers around here getting better all the time and the treatment maturing there is less risk from the virus than there was before while the vaccine risk stays the same.
    However if I ever get an opportunity I am going to get the vaccine. It should reduce the chances of catching the virus and I figure it should reduce the severity of the symptoms if nothing else.

Any good inside or professional advice on this?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

He didn't have the intent to lie. He did say it plainly, just didn't intend to.
    Much like hitlary violated classified info regulations, but she didn't intend to so it's all good.
    If bidet gives our nuke codes to china "by accident" in an email, as long as he didn't intend to it's fine.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    He didn't have the intent to lie. He did say it plainly, just didn't intend to.
    Much like hitlary violated classified info regulations, but she didn't intend to so it's all good.
    If bidet gives our nuke codes to china "by accident" in an email, as long as he didn't intend to it's fine.
    Right. Like bidet didn't intend to be such a stupid :poop: so that makes it all better.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just heard on the news that Fauci is saying masks until at least 2022. AND the CDC is now saying that masks protect both the wearer and those around them. They're changing the story again. And what else is happening in 2022? Oh that's right... mid-term elections. Next it will be pushed out to 2024. They just need to stop this BS now.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is kind of interesting. It shows the progression over time of the number of deaths for various reasons. It covers the last year, so from Feb xx, 2020 to roughly now. You pick the country you want to see.
    I watched United States, Italy and China. The differences are striking.

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/selected-deaths-vs-covid-19-united-states
    Huh. The UK’s #1 thing other than covid was Alzheimer’s and dementia. This proves Joe Biden is secretly a Brit.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just back from worldometers, and the quick and dirty CFRs based on their data show the US increasing a bit while Japan and Germany have increased A LOT

We're at 1.766% up from a low of 1.66% a few weeks ago

Japan is rapidly overtaking us, at 1.71% up from 1.36% a bit over a month ago

Germany, formerly held up as an example of how to get it right, blew by us a month ago and is not slowing down. 2.84% up from around 1.76% about a month ago

There is something wrong with the numbers being reported
    Does deaths per capita show the same trends? I read something a few days ago to the effect that they changed guidance on test criteria for positives. So if the tests now tend to result in fewer positives the CFR would trend higher while not effecting deaths per capita.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Huh. The UK’s #1 thing other than covid was Alzheimer’s and dementia. This proves Joe Biden is secretly a Brit.
    I mean, he did like to plagiarize quite a bit from them. Even his 2020 election campaign "borrowed" the British Prime Minister's slogan of Build Back Better.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

There have been just under 1,000 vaccine deaths so far, a third of which occurred within 48 hours. Lots of very young and healthy people with virtually zero risk from covid itself.
    Wow, 1000 seems like a lot? I wonder if there is number manipulation with this figure also?

I've had two older neighbors die recently. One of them a week after getting the shot. Their death was not unexpected though. They were older, but would not be considered healthy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom