• ...and so much more!
  • snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    and Eagle Creek will get my range time from now on

Even though I'm close to Pops, reading all the stuff about them seals me going to Eagle Creek from now on to do my shooting.

I hope to get down to the Beech Grove shop soon.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    After leaving Beech Grove store, I went to Pop's to do some range time. Stood at the counter for 6 minutes waiting for help. Two employees and no other customers on the sales floor. After I got done shooting, wanted to see if they had a Don Hume holster for one of my guns, and again no customers on the sales floor. Never got help. Came home and ordered online. Pop's was about fifty dollars higher on most firearms. Beech Grove will gain bussiness and inventory with gunshops helping customers go to them.
    Glad I'm not the only one.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    I'm new to this computer email exchange stuff but I was sent message asking if I had 54r instock. I hopefully sent a response back the right way but if not...sorry I do not currently have that ammo instock but plan on having it as soon as I figure out who has it at the lowest price. Hopefully the person who emailed me this question gets this. Thanks Greg...

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    At the bottom of the message you received just hit reply. If you can figure out how to post. You can respond to Private Messages.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Whatever happened to Gary's Gun Room (I think that was the name,) gun shop and range in Beech Grove?

Closed maybe as late as 1990 or so, I started going in there when I got out of the Army in 1989.

Concerning POPs..... SOP unless your LE or a "regular". Was the guy behind the PC? If so, I bet he never looked up....a$$clown!!!

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indy North Side
    Welcome to the area BG firearms, me and Longshot Larry will stop by soon to check you out. As far as 7.62X54R goes the best surplus is available through Southern Ohio Gun and AIM Surplus in Ohio. It used to be a steal but now it's getting up there. I think Jerry's has it now and then too. Linda at AIM Surplus is excellent to deal with, I don't know if they have a price break for Dealers but you could check with her. Best of luck to you in your new shop. Jim

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    JBLee...Thanks for the info on 54r ammo. I've checked with AIM and they told me their prices are already listed as wholesale and that they dont give any additional breaks to dealers, so with that I'm not able to save anyone any money.I will check with S.O.G. today and see what I might come up with.Look forward to meeting ya..Thx GREG...

Top Bottom