Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Hmmm.... I've had a P-11 for quite some time. Never had an issue. :dunno:

So.... the owner is an IMPD officer???

:cheers:
    I looked at a couple PF-9s yesterday, and had problems getting the magazines out. Apparently you have to push the mag release buttun past the point where you can't push it any more for it to release it.

I'm not sure, but there were a couple police cars out front.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I looked at a couple PF-9s yesterday, and had problems getting the magazines out. Apparently you have to push the mag release buttun past the point where you can't push it any more for it to release it.

Almost all PF-9s I have handled have been that way for some reason. None of the P-11s or P3ATs have.

BTW I have one of those rare working P3ATs (and so does my dad and so does my brother). :D

BGFirearms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Well glad to see interest in the new store. Couple questions I'll try to answer: We currently have 5 AR's (2 bushmaster a3 16"m-4 barrels $995 / 2 DPMS a3 16" m-4 barrels $895 / 1 left handed stag arms same as others for $895. To answer the kel-tec questions I have 1 p3at for $259 and 2 pf9's for $270. I normally will deal on my prices but unfortunately it took me a month to get these and from a distributor that charged a little more than my normal distributor, but since I was told Gander Mountain had them for over $300 I feel they are priced fair for both the store and customers.I'll be checking this thread throughout the day and will try to answer your questions or feel free to call (317) 791-2725. Thanks again.GREG....

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Are his prices about the same or better than Plainfield Shooting Supply. I live in Noblesville and with gas prices, is it worth the drive. I go to Bradis and Plainfield shooting Supply all the time.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Greg is a good guy from what I've seen, no BS about him.

Having worked in a couple of local shops, I think the prices are comparable.

I hope the shop does well.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here in Noblesville, I was behind a GMC Sierra today with the Beech Grove Firearms decal on their back window. Don't know if you guys are on this board or not, but I didn't want to look like an idiot and say hi! :)

USAShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Stopped by the new shop in Beech Grove and they are very nice guys. I am sure I be spending my money there now instead of going to Pops. Good prices on the Kel-Tecs and Glocks

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I was searching the forum last night looking for reputable places to shop in the Indy area. Saw the good things people were saying about Beech Grove Firearms, put their address into the GPS and drove down from up north today.

I'll have to say, although prior military, I'm relatively new to purchasing firearms, but the guy behind the counter today was very friendly, extremely helpful. Their prices were certainly reasonable, and I ended up leaving with less money than I walked in with. (Don't tell my wife.)

Count me among those who will be returning in the future!!!!

Good Luck!!!

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I also stopped today at the Beech Grove Gunshop. Very nice people. They are new to the gun bussiness, but will improve with time. I will shop at a friendly store and with Beech Grove, I will pay alittle more for good service. I also believe they will back what they sell. The more sales they get the lower the prices will get.

After leaving Beech Grove store, I went to Pop's to do some range time. Stood at the counter for 6 minutes waiting for help. Two employees and no other customers on the sales floor. After I got done shooting, wanted to see if they had a Don Hume holster for one of my guns, and again no customers on the sales floor. Never got help. Came home and ordered online. Pop's was about fifty dollars higher on most firearms. Beech Grove will gain bussiness and inventory with gunshops helping customers go to them.

Top Bottom