• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I can get an AR to the range for tomorrow if he really wants to shoot one.
    I have one with a 14.5" barrel / ACOG that would be very close to an issued weapon minus the 3rd position fun switch. I haven't checked zero recently but it was dead on for a KD shoot using M855/SS109.

I'll check back here later or you can text me @ three one seven threeseventhree86zero2.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It was a great day for LIBERTY and marksmanship. Thanks to all the participants for attending the first of many Reveres Riders events.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I want to thank everyone who was involved with putting on this great event! My shooting abilities were drastically improved. The group of people running this event are top notch in my book. If you get a chance to check out one of the events you won't be disappointed. Liberty and fun for all!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    tbhausen and I made it to Bedford Contingent mid-afternoon Sunday after attending a fly-in at Rough River Dam State Resort Park (Kentucky). Diverting over to Bedford on the way home was a good call on our part. Over 20 shooters on the line, a large group of instructors and volunteers, and one terrific host and venue made my day. Seeing the smiles on the faces of the kids and their parents (and getting to do a little shooting later on) were the icing on the cake. Thanks to everyone involved for a great event and looking forward to the remaining events on the calendar for 2015. As luck would have it, tbhausen and I should be able to attend all of them, even with my parenting classes, etc. going on.

Top Bottom