• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Wow,, What a great place with reasonable prices and a great bunch of friendly employees.

Thank you very much Greg, I very much appreciate the great personal service. You now have me as a long term customer, well worth the drive from Brownsburg..

:yesway::yesway::yesway:

nullroot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I had the pleasure of visiting Beech Grove Firearms today. Great staff, great selection, and a great atmosphere. They'll be getting most of my business for now on.

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    +2 for this place. Great selection of accessories, pistols, rifles. Prices were some of the best I've seen around.

I had the pleasure of buying a toy from them today and can say I've never had as much fun making a purchase. Great Staff. Friendly is an understatement.

I'm on the north side, but this is my new gun shop. I'll gladly drive past Dicks, Gander, Pops, and the rest!

imprimis5

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Plainfield, IN
    +1 for Beech Grove Firearms. Nice place, friendly staff. And it always feels nice to get personal attention from the owner. Count on me as a repeat customer.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'll agree. Great firearms store. Stopped by after work and picked up a couple of AR mags. I'll definitely be stopping by again!

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Another +1 to Beech Grove Firearms.
    Got a good deal on a used revolver and unexpected fast sale on 2 of my 3 consignment guns. Great job guys!
    I'll be back for more.

Top Bottom