• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Don't act like I in any way support Biden, or his destructive policies. That's a straw man attack, and you know it.

All I have done is merely explain why others* voted the way they did, and point out that "the other side" isn't so different than you/us when it comes to psychology and motivations.

In reality (and for some it's a hard pill to swallow), 99% of Americans want what's best for America - we just can't agree on what is best. That's been going on since the the 1770's, and hasn't stopped, and will never stop.

* again, I voted for Trump
    When you support people who cheerfully voted for Biden, you are supporting Biden. Aid and comfort to the enemy

And your protestations would carry a greater ring of truth if you were ever able to overtly acknowledge that Trump supporters ALSO wanted what was best for America, instead of damning them with faint praises

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When you support people who cheerfully voted for Biden, you are supporting Biden. Aid and comfort to the enemy

And your protestations would carry a greater ring of truth if you were ever able to overtly acknowledge that Trump supporters ALSO wanted what was best for America, instead of damning them with faint praises
    What makes you think I support them? How exactly is saying, "Their mindset is..." in any way condoning?
    Yeah, I get that some think if you're not out spitting on and kicking the leftist "enemy" then you're providing succor in their (your?) eyes, but come'on, Bug.
    It's not supporting the enemy by analyzing what happened in the last election and learning from it.

And OK, Bug, I absolutely 100% think Trump supporters want the best for America. And in fact, we agree at least 80% on things. - It's just that 20% that gets the most spilled ink (or is it bytes?) And at least 805 of what Democrats think is best I don't agree with.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now if we could only get you to display such even-handedness on a regular basis. It is the unidirection of nuance that galls

But I'll mark you down for one

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Now if we could only get you to display such even-handedness on a regular basis. It is the unidirection of nuance that galls

But I'll mark you down for one
    Yeah... you're really worried about even-handedness on INGO? I'm thinking that's selective. ;)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Eh, nevermind - we'll just cry about how the election was stolen instead of facing reality.
    Nah, you’re right, they probably just blocked poll watchers because who needs observers in the most fair election in history, right?

They just hung **** over the windows because the sunlight was blinding their ability to view the ballots.

Numerous states stopped counting in the middle of the night because they were sleepy, and since a water pipe bursts in Georgia, might as well delay all counting, right?

Mail in ballots found in the trash were from voters who decided not to vote.

The people who say you aren’t facing reality actually mean you aren’t facing their idea of reality.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Sounds kinda like a younger version of me. In 1988, I was 25, newly married, not very wise and very broke. Somehow, I allowed myself to be convinced that the reason for my money woes was because of President Ronald Reagan and a bunch of fat cat Republicans. As a way of expressing those beliefs, I actually voted for Michael Dukakis.

Fortunately for me, I fit the mold of those who have become more conservative as they gain years, wisdom and wealth.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Sounds kinda like a younger version of me. In 1988, I was 25, newly married, not very wise and very broke. Somehow, I allowed myself to be convinced that the reason for my money woes was because of President Ronald Reagan and a bunch of fat cat Republicans. As a way of expressing those beliefs, I actually voted for Michael Dukakis.

Fortunately for me, I fit the mold of those who have become more conservative as they gain years, wisdom and wealth.
    I voted for Ed Clark(L) 1n 1980. After that,I got my mind right.:lmfao:

Top Bottom