• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    According to dopes like Don Lemon and Van Johnson Griener's arrest and conviction was a terrible injustice against the black and LGBTQI+ community who are persecuted around the world. Soooo the Biden administration needed to make a trade for her release with a notorious "merchant of death" arms dealer to right a global social injustice, I guess.

The only problem is as Rubin points out she was not arrested and prosecuted/persecuted for being a black lesbian. It had nothing to do with her skin color and sexual orientation. She was caught breaking Russian law by smuggling prohibited drug contraband into their country that carries a stiff penalty which she admitted to doing.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The reaction is all team politics again. Most INGOers are on the "right" side so the God fearing, American Patriot former Marine is going to be "our" guy. The dope smoking, America hating BLM activist (and black lesbian, if not a tranny) is going to be on the "other team". So that side is going to say she did nothing wrong no matter what she did.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The reaction is all team politics again. Most INGOers are on the "right" side so the God fearing, American Patriot former Marine is going to be "our" guy. The dope smoking, America hating BLM activist (and black lesbian, if not a tranny) is going to be on the "other team". So that side is going to say she did nothing wrong no matter what she did.
    I also get the sense from the members here that the basketball player should be released, but not thrust to the head of the line in order to score political points. Griner has so many insersectionality points that it makes me dizzy to try and count them/relate them to each other. Maybe if I dig out the old multivariate calculus book...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Landrunner33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2022
    Rural
    Since he released an international arms dealer I don’t think he has an argument for any firearm related topic anymore. So we won’t hear anything else about how the AR was designed specifically to kill children. Right? Right?

Top Bottom