• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    I don't see any reason to help Whelan. He wasn't born here, he claims he is a citizen of the U.S., U.K., Ireland, and Canada where he was born. He got tossed from the marines for crimes including using someone else's social security number. His claims of working in Michigan law enforcement don't hold up. He has contacts in Russia from previous trips there and one of those contacts helped arrest him. Let the U.K, Ireland, or Canada get him out. He's too shady to help.

I would have left Griner there just because she's a doper and too dumb to follow the laws overseas.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Reports are that the Russians would not trade Whelan.

I definitely would not have made this trade though.
    That is likely spin. I read that a major network, NBC I think, ran a sourced (by senior official, anonymously of course) story that Biden was offered one or the other but not both and he chose Griner

That story was subsequently retconned to say Putin offered only offered Griner. I have not looked to see if an archived page exists for the original story

"This was not a choice of which America to bring home." Really? Oh, but it clearly was a choice. And we know it was a choice because the first accounts of the prisoner swap with Russia said it was a choice. Earlier today, Andrea Mitchell of NBC — this is someone who's been in Washington covering news for more than 50 years, someone who is deeply supportive of the Joe Biden administration — contributed to a story that contained this line: "The Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none." So Mitchell's piece attributed this fact to a "senior U.S. official." It was not a guess. It was sourced. And then, as with the early reporting on Paul Pelosi last month, that account was scrubbed and sanitized, and the new version of the NBC story assures us that: "The Kremlin ultimately gave the White House the choice of either Griner or no one."

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Wait.....what?
    We traded Nicholas Cage to Russia for a mediocre basketball player with lame tattoos, who plays for the wrong team, does anything she wants with her life, and craps on the country that afforded her those privileges?

.........seems legit. :facepalm:

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Wait.....what?
    We traded Nicholas Cage to Russia for a mediocre basketball player with lame tattoos, who plays for the wrong team, does anything she wants with her life, and craps on the country that afforded her those privileges?

.........seems legit. :facepalm:
    Those were my “exact thoughts” yesterday. Even the nick cage reference

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow the willful ignorance of the left on social media.
    "She didnt deserve to be in prison! It was just CBD oil!

:facepalm:

Well first, Russia also categorizes CBD oil the same as pot. So even though it was "just cbd" and legal here, its not there.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The_Real_Fly on Twitter: "RUSSIAN TV MOCKS GRINER RELEASE, SAYING US CHOSE A BLACK LESBIAN DRUG ADDICT OVER DECORATED HERO AND SPY BECAUSE **** YOU https://t.co/7Kwu7d1xGY" / Twitter

They are laughing at us. My only hangup is "American voters" wanted this. No the **** we didn't.

Well I guess some did, some here voted for this.
    I read somewhere that this was the first time that every senator that was up for re-election got re-elected. If that is true, then the voters are pretty happy with the government they’ve got.

Top Bottom