Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Absolutely disgusting move by Biden! Seriously, exchange a dangerous arms dealer for some idiot basketball player who clearly broke the laws of a foreign country? And a basketball player who has no respect for the United States? Is she more valuable than a former United States Marine being held for several years? NOT! Give her back and get the Marine!!!

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I guess I’m the only one happy to hear she was released. Obviously not a good deal made by the President leaving a man behind. I don’t like Russia, and I don’t want any American who’s committed such a small crime to die in a Russian prison, despite me disagreeing with her political views. Maybe this is xenophobic of me but I think we should do whatever we can to get American citizens in non allied countries out (unless they’re traitors or there’s factual proof that they committed a heinous crime). I don’t think we did enough for that kid who was imprisoned in North Korea and that still bothers me.

Edit: wrong use of there

Last edited:

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I guess I’m the only one happy to hear she was released. Obviously not a good deal made by the President leaving a man behind. I don’t like Russia, and I don’t want any American who’s committed such a small crime to die in a Russian prison, despite me disagreeing with her political views. Maybe this is xenophobic of me but I think we should do whatever we can to get American citizens in non allied countries out (unless they’re traitors or theirs factual proof that they committed a heinous crime). I don’t think we did enough for that kid who was imprisoned in North Korea and that still bothers me.

I think Griner's open hatred of every patriotic ideal that enabled her release is what drives the "let her deal with it" narrative. Begging the principalities that you fight to tear down for help is an incredible look. Americans are getting real sick of this, and the movement of "f*** 'em" is growing by the day. The sports threads on media outlets skewed 9-1 on whether she should be given diplomatic treatment by Russia, and they are not known for their rosy outlook on conservatism.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I guess I’m the only one happy to hear she was released. Obviously not a good deal made by the President leaving a man behind. I don’t like Russia, and I don’t want any American who’s committed such a small crime to die in a Russian prison, despite me disagreeing with her political views. Maybe this is xenophobic of me but I think we should do whatever we can to get American citizens in non allied countries out (unless they’re traitors or theirs factual proof that they committed a heinous crime). I don’t think we did enough for that kid who was imprisoned in North Korea and that still bothers me.
    I generally agree, but what pisses me off is that this administration clearly picks and chooses what type of American is worthy of help and what type isn't.

Drug using basketball lesbians who hate America = good, straight male Marines who serve America = bad.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Im not unhappy she's been released. Not overjoyed that she ahs, especially since it seems to be more of a woke media push. Very sad, that we couldn't have gotten the former Marine released as well.

Top Bottom