Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I built a couple of these a few years ago when I was into "stocking" AR's. Then sold most everything off, including this one to my boss. He bought the scope and mount, zeroed it and hasn't shot it since. It probably has less than 50 rounds through it and he wants a Sig P365XL.

Since he is not a gun guy and I sold it to him, I offered to help him find a trade or a buyer.

It is a basic lower end, but fully serviceable AR15. Nothing fancy. I don't know much about the optic. I had no part in buying that or the mount.

Here is the components list:
    1682974669619.png

He want a Sig P365XL in similar condition. I'm sure it would be fine to have more rounds downrange as long as it still looked relatively new.

I know he has more into this than what a new P365XL is running for and I put $600 in it when I built it without the case, optic or mount. I value it around $700 today. Let me know if I'm crazy.

Please use PM to discuss and let's talk about this. I am currently out of the AR market and frankly haven't been paying a lot of attention to it, but I think a decent AR should get this kind of money/trade. No taxes, shipping or fees should make it competitive. Thanks.

Trades: New or like new Sig Sauer P365XL
    Cash price: $600

I reduced the price, but the final decision on the price he will take is up to him. I'll run any reasonable offer past him.

Rifle-Left.jpg
    Right-Receiver.jpg
    Receiver-Left.jpeg
    Rifle in Case.jpeg

Attachments

• Receiver-Left.jpeg
      Receiver-Left.jpeg
      169.7 KB · Views: 41
    Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Back up! Some folks are leaving emoji's that I am not sure I understand. The "Wow" ones in particular.

PM me if the pricing is way out of line. My boss is going to fire me in a about 60 days. I'm trying to be the honorable one and help him since he was my friend at one time but I'm not going to go too many extra miles to help him out.

I did tell him that the market is soft. I think he would take a reasonable offer. In fact I'm sure he would.

Also, I know some folks don't care for the Anderson brand. I get it but I have never had any issues and I have built at least 6 AR's with Anderson lowers. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom