• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I've never owned a suppressor but I'm thinking of starting. I've heard about the wait times and the transfer tax. I imagine any suppressor dealer/manufacturer could assist me in the process. What I'm looking for is a .920 diameter barrel/integral suppressor for a 10/22. Can anyone point me to a supplier?

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Yankee Hill Machine makes an integral barrel/suppressor. Or atleast they used to.

I found a threaded barrel on sale and purchased a 22can on sale also. Cost me about $350 in total including the tax stamp

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Gemtech makes one in .920.

There is also a really cool short barrel that is not a SBR for it. I reached out to a buddy that has one.
    Its a REALLY short barrel, but it has a shroud welded to it that is probably about 1" shorter than the average .22 suppressor. So thanks to the shroud its not a short barrel. but since the suppressor drops deep into the shroud, adding a suppressor only adds 1" or so to the OAL. As soon as he replies to my text i'll let you know what it is.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Gemtech makes one in .920.

There is also a really cool short barrel that is not a SBR for it. I reached out to a buddy that has one.
    Its a REALLY short barrel, but it has a shroud welded to it that is probably about 1" shorter than the average .22 suppressor. So thanks to the shroud its not a short barrel. but since the suppressor drops deep into the shroud, adding a suppressor only adds 1" or so to the OAL. As soon as he replies to my text i'll let you know what it is.

I have one.

Top Bottom