Please reply by conversation.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Wow! Lots of discussion here.

I am a relative newcomer to the forum. If you recall, I updated the thread that had nothing but bad things to say about Bare Arms prior owner, to sing the praises of the new owner. That spurred someone to start a new discussion and got folks considering Bare Arms again.

For whatever reason, Derrick and Melissa are no longer in there regularly and the current customer service and atmosphere are totally different.

I am glad to see that there are still plenty of Bare Arms supporters because I wish them no ill will. It is just no longer close to the store it was when they were there regularly.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am glad to see that there are still plenty of Bare Arms supporters because I wish them no ill will. It is just no longer close to the store it was when they were there regularly.
    EB214945-37D4-4AF6-9D87-01AF2CD6F347.jpeg

rbshoots

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2014
    central In
    Haven't been in Bare Arms in a coons age... I can agree with the comments of the prior Mgt. I do all my transfers through Marksman or Pat Comer up in Tipton...

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    General statement here.....amazed at how b*tchy some guys are about shopping at a gun shop.

Skinny jeans man bun types Id figure to be needy.

But seen way too many wearing HD shirts and sporting ink, boomers or thereabouts.

Its a friggin gun shop. Do you need a greeting? Do you need to be offered a look at something?

I do understand professionalism and sales, BTDT.

But dang if men aint acting like wimps anymore.

I personally dont need some hollow greeting and if I see something i want to check out, will simply ask.

Rarely buy off internet and never look for the best deal. A good deal is good enough and being able to handle the item i may purchase is of some cost.

Growing the gun culture may be a good thing but not at the expense of watering it down w soy boys.

CoD and Starwars kids trying to be tactical, wearing their guns open carry.

Like its show n tell at the gunshop.

And most couldnt bench half or one third their bodyweight.

Freakin twilight zone anymore

Then theres all the Michigan and illinois transplant thugs popping up.

If you find a small mom n pop old school shop, be thankful.

I sure do miss Lengels.

mfd111

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    I stopped in yesterday and purchased a gun and had no issues. Owner was friendly. Will purchase from again

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    Does anyone know how well they are running fox prairie range? I looked online and it showed that it was only $25 for a 1 hour reservation regardless of how many shooters. That’s a smoking deal if true

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Does anyone know how well they are running fox prairie range? I looked online and it showed that it was only $25 for a 1 hour reservation regardless of how many shooters. That’s a smoking deal if true
    $25 for the first shooter, $15 for additional.

The best part is that you're (and your additional shooters) the only one on the range during your time.

YugoGo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 10, 2021
    Hamilton County
    I was out there a few weeks ago. It’s pretty nice, just you and rso. He was pretty awesome. They have steel out there and places for you to mount targets and tables at 50 and 100 yards too

Refrigerator27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Noblesville
    I was out there a few weeks ago. It’s pretty nice, just you and rso. He was pretty awesome. They have steel out there and places for you to mount targets and tables at 50 and 100 yards too
    Website range rules says you have to pay $15 to be able to show to the RSO that you can shoot from a holster draw? That a thing still?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Well, kind of. :):

There is Hoosier Armory, which is on 10th Street next to the Subway. That is literally a block over from the square.

Bare Arms is on 32, across from Jim Dandy restaurant. Maybe ten blocks away.
    Ok thanks, guess I was thinking of Hoosier armory.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I was just in there today. First time I had been in since the new ownership tool over. I was impressed. I was greeted warmly and allowed to browse around at my leisure despite showing up only about 15 minutes before the stated closing time on the door. I think I found a rifle I will be purchasing once I get my tax return.

They also carry Black Rifle Coffee in the kcups. I picked up a 32 pack of Silencer Smooth while I was there. It's delicious.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Why would anyone carry or buy Black rifle coffee after what the founder said about conservatives? Might look that up if you care about who you support.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom