Please reply by conversation.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Here is how accusations work when people serious about debate make them:

You make the accusation and you show your work. You prove your point by showing folks the facts you are alleging.

"I dont have time to spoon feed you" is what those that really dont know what they are talking about do.
    Or immature, ignorant liberals. And I dont think you are one of those.

So whats the big deal in just showing us what you mean, instead of acting like a jerk?
    Mcgrease posted one of the articles I am referring to, surely you have searched and come across others? I actually heard him say what was quoted in the posted article. These guys are gaslighting conservatives and riding the fence because they know that they can sell more coffee that way. Just like bud lite. Pretty sad that this group would rather attack me than either admit they were fooled or double down and agree with what was said.
    Pretty typical for the ingo tribe actually, I didn’t expect much else.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    If you're that butt hurt about it. why not start another thread to expound on instead of taking a :poop: in this one? It's been 19 months since this thread was active and this is what you use to bring it back? Sad sad life you must live.
    Yet here you are posting and adding nothing to the conversation.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Name calling is a no-no as I recall. I've heard the brcc boss speak and he's done some real good for a lot of veterans. Like everything else in life you take the good with the bad. His personal views are his. Free country. You don't wanna buy his coffee because he doesn't agree with you. Ok. No whining.
    That’s a valid answer, if you don’t care about his views and want to buy his products anyway that’s fine. Now at least you know what you are supporting. Being a vet doesn’t make you a good guy either btw.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mcgrease posted one of the articles I am referring to, surely you have searched and come across others? I actually heard him say what was quoted in the posted article. These guys are gaslighting conservatives and riding the fence because they know that they can sell more coffee that way. Just like bud lite. Pretty sad that this group would rather attack me than either admit they were fooled or double down and agree with what was said.
    Pretty typical for the ingo tribe actually, I didn’t expect much else.
    Irrelevant. It is YOUR job to post the article that backs up your post. Period.

Its not our job to search for allegations and hope we find the one you are talking about. Thats being lazy. And some would say its a sign of a troll.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    But you’re not the one throwing insults?

You know what makes debates more believable? Staying calm and presenting facts that back up your position. Not slinging mud, that doesn’t help your position
    My original post didn’t state a “position”. It asked a question and everyone piled on and except for a couple never answered the question.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yet here you are posting and adding nothing to the conversation.
    Yet here you are not talking about the OP topic. Instead you're trying to disparage a business owner for selling a certain brand of coffee that the owner markets to bring in customers? The topic was beat to death when it was new.
    Stop crapping in the thread of a LGS who changed the reputation of that store. Don't like it. don't shop there. You're acting like one of the whiney little liberals that are nothing but attention whores.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Yet here you are not talking about the OP topic. Instead you're trying to disparage a business owner for selling a certain brand of coffee that the owner markets to bring in customers? The topic was beat to death when it was new.
    Stop crapping in the thread of a LGS who changed the reputation of that store. Don't like it. don't shop there. You're acting like one of the whiney little liberals that are nothing but attention whores.
    I was at the store today, were you?
    You’re free to not post.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson