• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I'm getting back into the production market.

I'm a licensed loader with 30 years of experience, and have started another ammo production company down here in Brown County. Most of you know me from my time at Profire Arms and the ammunition & reloading supplies we were so famous for.

I know quality ammunition for hunting and long range target shooting is difficult to get, so I'll be taking orders for custom jobs starting immediately. The pricing schedule is below:

Rifle ammunition: Actual cost + 0.40 per round. This works if you provide your own brass or have me provide it, although the taxes are much less if you have your own brass. Cost is averaged between Grafs / Midway / Midsouth, and I'll provide cost documentation. This includes brass trimming and polishing services. This adds $8 per box of 20, but at cost loading comes in significantly lower pricing than factory ammo.

Pistol ammunition: Actual cost + 0.15 per round. Same as above. All revolver cartridges accepted and preferred.

Custom orders allow the buyer to pick the bullet, casing, primer and powder assuming availability. I'll also be providing ladder test custom orders of 25 rounds for sighting in new rifles. There are very few calibers I can't load at the moment, but if one comes across my radar, I'll acquire the dies for it.

For more information, PM me and I can discuss specifics. Anyone that has shot my ammo before knows it's the best there is. Match grade, short range target or SD ammo, I check every single round that leaves my shop, and I don't ship anything I wouldn't shoot myself.

Looking forward to getting back into the market, and thanks INGO for the many years of support.

-Andrew

Last edited:
    Top Bottom