• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    They are the new guys on the block, but they catch on quick. The prices are better than competitive. The selection is high quality. The sales staff are honest and hospitable. I give them 5-STARS

parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    You'll need plenty of time. Nick tries to get you to handle every gun in the store! They are a great bunch to do business with.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I've only been there once, but I do plan to back. And, I'll likely have to leave some money there. I was also pleased with what I saw, heard and observed during my first visit.

With good stuff, good people and good prices, word does get around. Plus they are relatively easy to get to from anyplace in the INDY area.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, I went back this morning to buy some ammo. I walked out with a near mint Browning Hi-Power they had on consignment. The pistol came with goodies too.

I told you I would go back and leave some money and I did. Very happy to deal with these fine people.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    (snip)> Well, I went back this morning to buy some ammo. I walked out with a near mint Browning Hi-Power they had on consignment. The pistol came with goodies too.

Yes, it had been sitting in the bottom of the case for several days and is a very nice pistol, congratulations on your purchase.

Now if a nice Star BKM ever turns up, I hope to beat you to it. :rockwoot:
    I found one!!!! And bought it. 98% LNIB and all of the extras.

http://i366.photobucket.com/albums/oo106/flightsimmer_2009/P1010063.jpg

Regards, Dan.

Last edited:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well Forum Members, what can I say. I am a sick sick man. I went back to BGF today. I had great conversation. We wrestled on the floor, then had pizza and beer, then when I lost the wrestling match, three out of four falls, of course they cheeted. they had four guys on me holding me down. I ended up buying a new Walter P-22, some ammo and some cleaning patches.

If you believe the preceeding BS happened before I bought the P-22, I have a new bridge over the Ohio at Louisville, I'll sell cheep. I was on that Project for eight years, then the politics came into play!

BGF, You are a great group to talk shop with, show collectable Lugers too and to buy from. I highly recommend your place. As one has said, "I'll be back."

Last edited:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    (snip)> We wrestled on the floor, then had pizza and beer, then when I lost the wrestling match, three out of four falls, of course they cheeted. they had four guys on me holding me down. I ended up buying a new Walter P-22, some ammo and some cleaning patches.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I thought they had me too untill the new Ruger Mini 14 all weather ranch rifle turned out to be .223 caliber instead of 6.8 SPC. Whew! that was a close one. I'm going to have to stay out of there. You must have eaten all the pizza and there weren't any adult beverages left either.

Have a great week everybody. Regards, Dan.

Last edited:

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    Went back again......

Well since it's my favorite store, of course I did....and bought my first rifle. It's just the basic Ruger 10/22...but it's a Ruger. I'm sure it will get along nicely with my SP101 and my Mark II. I'm going to Atterbury tomorrow afternoon with two great friends and plan to have a great day!!:D

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Gotta agree with the general comments....was in there this weekend and was REALLY tempted - Ruger GP100 (.357) in stainless with 3" barrel for $495, what's not to like? Didn't buy it since if I'd come home with a new piece and an unannounced $495 hole in the checking account, She Who Must Be Obeyed would have me living in my car. BUT did buy a McCormick 8 round 1911 mag for 19.95 plus tax, with the same mag being about 8 bucks more (plus shipping) from Brownells and about 15 more from Gander Mountain. Plus a hospitable bunch of guys - give'em your business, times are tough and they deserve it. Wish they had more 1911s, but nobody is perfect....

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    The one time I was in BG firearms I almost left with a NIB P22 for 299.99.....not too bad. The guys were very nice, when i told them I was just looking to see what they had they said "let us know if ya wanna play with something, you can play with anything you want except the boss' wife". haha i got a good laugh.

Top Bottom