• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As of right now, these are still in stock if you are interested. $519.95. This includes an extra $20 shipping because of weight. I found them online at

Romanian AK Draco Pistol 7.62x39 caliber handgun.

They are Romanian AK Draco handguns in 7.62x39 caliber, Nice parkerized finish, new receivers. Barrel has integral front sight & gas tube. Has a muzzle-nut, wood stocks, plastic pistol grips, and one magazine. Uses any standard AK double stack mag or drum. This is a handgun, see below for shipping details.

ATTENTION: This handgun is heavier than normal handguns and the shipping charge will be $20.00 MORE than regular handguns. The extra $20.00 is added onto the price. It will ship separately from rifles and ammo via Fedex or UPS 2 day delivery. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must enter their address as the shipping address on your order.

Last edited:

M9Hoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    NWI
    is this really a good deal? I dont know much about ak's. How does it make it better than the wasr?

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I have a buddy who loves these things, I however don't get that excited shooting them. too big too heavy for me. I mean it's a rifle without a stock I don't get it:laugh:

I'd say that's a ok price for one right now though.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Thats not a bad price in todays market.

That is also a great/cheap start to build a decent little AK SBR.

Gump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Ellettsville
    Thats not a bad price in todays market.

That is also a great/cheap start to build a decent little AK SBR.

I know very little about AK's; what would it take to put an underfolder on this pistol. I don't mean what legal issue's as I already have RSBR AR's. I'm wondering what parts I need.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    I know very little about AK's; what would it take to put an underfolder on this pistol. I don't mean what legal issue's as I already have RSBR AR's. I'm wondering what parts I need.

An undefolder would be A LOT of work. You would have to find the entire underfolder rear trunnion assembly and then swap it out. That means removing rivets and what not, NOT FUN. (Personally, I am not a fan of the underfolder AK, horrible cheek weld and the folding feature isn't that big of a benefit, IMHO of course.)

The rear trunnion on these pistol AKs are a flat piece of metal, you can drill and tap that back plate and buy a ACE side folder mechanism. The you can virtually use damn near any buttstock you desire.

At one time I had 2 of the Century built AK pistols and all the parts needed to build the guns into a fixed stock (using ACE components) SBR AKs. But then I realized that I am not really an AK "guy", although, my favorite shotgun is a Saiga12, go figure.

DustinSoundGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Bloomington
    Personally, I can't imagine these being terribly fun to shoot, but YMMV, of course. Well, any more fun to shoot than the baseline fun of shooting, which is pretty fun.

Top Bottom