• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Biggest crowd I have seen there in a while...Saw a couple guns that peaked my interest but way overpriced which is no surprise....did get a tactical light for about $30 less than anyplace else I have looked....it appeared to be "bring your dog to the gun show" day....still puzzled as to why though....

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    The bring your dog puzzles me to, but that little German Shepherd tried to follow me into the men's room.
    Yes I'm glad there worried about our safety, but a security guard who is overweight & can barely walk.........

I went looking for m1903 & m03a3 parts...no real surprise nothing....

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    The bring your dog puzzles me to, but that little German Shepherd tried to follow me into the men's room.
    Yes I'm glad there worried about our safety, but a security guard who is overweight & can barely walk.........

I went looking for m1903 & m03a3 parts...no real surprise nothing....
    Yeah, I have noticed that the majority of their "security" leaves something to be desired....think I am better off on my own...

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    All in all the show was what I expected, I didn't go with the idea of buying anything/ finding anything, but it a great excuse to spend time with an old friend....

Will any of you be at the fair grounds on the 5th? I will be a vendor there

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    All in all the show was what I expected, I didn't go with the idea of buying anything/ finding anything, but it a great excuse to spend time with an old friend....

Will any of you be at the fair grounds on the 5th? I will be a vendor there
    I heard a couple of the vendors talking the people who promotes the Fort Wayne Coliseum show is Moving it out to the Fair Grounds

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I heard a couple of the vendors talking the people who promotes the Fort Wayne Coliseum show is Moving it out to the Fair Grounds
    That would not surprise me one bit, no one attends the Coliseum show....$7 to park then $7 to get in the show , then there are 4 tables .....nope not going to that show.

Top Bottom