Atlanta: Protesters call for 'violence' against police after shooting leaves 1 dead, officer injured

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Getting sporty in the ATL. That's not the kind of assembly affirmed by the 1st Amendment. Down a ways in the story it details five arrests for having explosive/incendiary devices in a treehouse, four were from out of State. Figures...

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So let me get this straight, dude shoots a cop, and then the cops shoot him and the cops are at fault? How the hell can you even make that leap?

I have always asked the question, why is it that when a police officer shoots a criminal, it is the police fault, but when an criminal shoots an honest person, it's the gun's fault.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Based upon what I saw on the Twitter page these are straight up communist agitators working under the guise of eco terrorists.

First clue, when you call your buddies comrade, you might be a commie.

I don't know why based upon the snippet from Twitter I saw the account was not immediately turned over to law enforcement for action based upon threats against individuals, and terroristic threats.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Based upon what I saw on the Twitter page these are straight up communist agitators working under the guise of eco terrorists.

First clue, when you call your buddies comrade, you might be a commie.

I don't know why based upon the snippet from Twitter I saw the account was not immediately turned over to law enforcement for action based upon threats against individuals, and terroristic threats.
    because the call to action isnt against liberal Democrats and their friends.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    When professional provocateurs are involved, I have to wonder who's footing the bill. These rabble rousers aren't traveling and working for free.
    Many are Trustafarians who don't need to work. George Soros not required. Their parents have showered them with big bucks and can't be bothered to keep track of them or what they're doing. That's how Hunter Biden got his start in life.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sounds like mostly peaceful but fiery once again.

Atlanta riots erupt downtown amid 'Cop City' backlash​

The fiery chaos comes after an activist, Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, 26, was killed by police​

1674350489772.png

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Watching the live news conf. looks like they arrested 6 more all not from Ga. 1 cop car on fire some broken glass. Cops had it under control within two blocks. According to the police spokesman at the presser.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...because that would labeled racist by those woke jokes funded by Soros and company who are laughing their monkey butts off!
    So they pushed to have Trump prosecuted for inciting a riot for not denouncing others' calls to "forcibly" protest (at least for folks like Ray Epps)
    So can we puhleeze push to have those who ACTUALLY pushed for violence in this one prosecuted? We had bad actors calling for unrest and riots . Why arent they being pursued for clearly inciting when the left called for Trumps head for simply refusing to denounce the violence? Its quite the difference. (active vs passive incitement)

And the fact that so far all reports have listed that 95%+ of those arrested are out of towners speaks volumes. It tells me that this isnt an organic protest and is instead an op to destabilize civil society.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    So they pushed to have Trump prosecuted for inciting a riot for not denouncing others' calls to "forcibly" protest (at least for folks like Ray Epps)
    So can we puhleeze push to have those who ACTUALLY pushed for violence in this one prosecuted? We had bad actors calling for unrest and riots . Why arent they being pursued for clearly inciting when the left called for Trumps head for simply refusing to denounce the violence? Its quite the difference. (active vs passive incitement)

And the fact that so far all reports have listed that 95%+ of those arrested are out of towners speaks volumes. It tells me that this isn't an organic protest and is instead an op to destabilize civil society.
    [emphasis mine]

Those yahoos and thugs can't credibly run for President or any other political office, federal, state or local, not even Dog Catcher. It's not about justice and accountability for criminal acts. It's all about destroying political opposition.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom