• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Atkinson Firearms is growing and we are looking to hire someone with Firearm and Sales experience. If you are interested please stop in the shop. Thank you to those of you who has stopped in and introduced yourself to us and to those who has bought from us which has allowed us to grow. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Atkinson Firearms

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Some guy is bashing you on armslist.
    His "ad" needs multiple people to flag it before it can be removed. I just thought you should know.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/12461381/indianiapolis-indiana-handguns-for-sale--remember-your-lgs

01212_oxGmAgdXHy_0bC0ib_1200x900.jpg

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    Just a guess, I suspect some company up the food chain has raised the prices to the dealers. Dealers pass on their mark up. Business without a profit does not last. Atkinson has treated me fairly on every purchase. Support the private businesses or will only have the big box stores like Cabela's and Rural King in the future.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    No need to waste you’re time with armslist idiots. This is probably the same guy that has a gen4 g19 for $800 or a Taurus g2 for $500. Armslist is a joke. I have been to Atkinsons, he’s a good dude.

TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Atkinson Firearms is growing and we are looking to hire someone with Firearm and Sales experience. If you are interested please stop in the shop. Thank you to those of you who has stopped in and introduced yourself to us and to those who has bought from us which has allowed us to grow. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Atkinson Firearms
    Have bought a few guns and I received friendly service and even got the Free T-shirt!

Top Bottom