• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I find it really rich that they declare 'the ATF makes gun laws' to be a falsehood, further declaring that Congress makes the laws. When Congress passes laws full of blank spaces that they are allowed to fill in with no legislative oversight, I have a very difficult time considering this claim plausible.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I find it really rich that they declare 'the ATF makes gun laws' to be a falsehood, further declaring that Congress makes the laws. When Congress passes laws full of blank spaces that they are allowed to fill in with no legislative oversight, I have a very difficult time considering this claim plausible.
    Leaving interpretations up to the ATF are even worse than the laws themselves.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    After reading many of the comments, it does renew my feeling that there still are many Americans who understand the constitution and that the "F" after the "AT" is unconstitutional meaning against the law.

Almost makes me want to file a quarter of an inch off the barrel of my semi-automatic Kalashnikov (SAK) since I am not allowed to own a true AK anymore without wheel barrows full of money and a couple of hundred dollars for the blackmail fee.

Reactions: Leo

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Something from the gift shop, which really shouldn't be a gift but - And now a CyberMonday special, we hereby repeal each and every unconstitutional law, regulation and codification related to firearm ownership which shall now and forevermore remain not infringed.

Hey, I can dream can't I! :D :D :D :D

Top Bottom