9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Letter withdrawn. Let's review what worked:

1. Writing and speaking out.

What did not work:

1. Sanctuary Counties.

2. LARPing militias.

Stop focusing on the feckless dress-up nonsense. Join gun rights organizations, call and write your representatives, read and study, take non-shooters shooting, and vote.

random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    I thought that might be the reference. So is it basically guys that pretend to be an organized para-military force? Kind of like some of the air soft crowd? Disclaimer, I think air soft guns can be a useful training tool, so I'm not crapping on everyone that has one.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The gun culture has a selection bias into doing things that are ineffective and goes to great lengths to rationalize such choices. This comes from an unwillingness to study and internal motives that do not advance the cause but advance personal motives.

I am pointing out that there are more effective means, such as writing, speaking out and study.

random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    The gun culture has a selection bias into doing things that are ineffective and goes to great lengths to rationalize such choices. This comes from an unwillingness to study and internal motives that do not advance the cause but advance personal motives.

I am pointing out that there are more effective means, such as writing, speaking out and study.
    No doubt, you make some very good points. I was just curious about the LARPing term. I had forgotten what LARP meant.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Y'all are delusional if you think ATF is going away with this nonsense. They are feeling their oats after Trump's unconstitutional banning of bump stocks and they aren't going away until A.) being defunded (lol, good luck) -or- B.) being rendered feckless by a SCOTUS ruling on GCA/NFA (lol, good luck). -or- C.) being swallowed up by a giant DC earthquake (most likely).

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Y'all are delusional if you think ATF is going away with this nonsense. They are feeling their oats after Trump's unconstitutional banning of bump stocks and they aren't going away until A.) being defunded (lol, good luck) -or- B.) being rendered feckless by a SCOTUS ruling on GCA/NFA (lol, good luck). -or- C.) being swallowed up by a giant DC earthquake (most likely).
    Here's hoping!

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    The BATFE should have been sold to some third world country 50 years ago.They are even more worthless than the FAA or the DEA.

Top Bottom