• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    You know, Americans (as of December 15th 1791) probably should have rounded up the Tories and sent them packing back to England or up to Canada.

I think far too many were allowed to continue living their lives in the first 13 states and never quite made the transition to being Americans operating under the Constitution as restricted and clarified by the Bill of Rights.

What is so difficult to understand about "shall not be infringed"?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's Tammany, gun laws have been unconstitutional for a long time and highly discriminatory. The Sullivan act in 1911 really just codified Tammany's power to issue legal possession where it deemed fit, excluding people by race or ethnicity. NY is a corrupt state that eventually will look like East Germany run by drug cartels. A harbinger of the future for many places in this country, it's a place to be from rather than in.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You know, Americans (as of December 15th 1791) probably should have rounded up the Tories and sent them packing back to England or up to Canada.

I think far too many were allowed to continue living their lives in the first 13 states and never quite made the transition to being Americans operating under the Constitution as restricted and clarified by the Bill of Rights.

What is so difficult to understand about "shall not be infringed"?
    We had better not make the same mistake next time. Ship them out

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You know, Americans (as of December 15th 1791) probably should have rounded up the Tories and sent them packing back to England or up to Canada...
    Tell me about it. Nothing could be more soft than allowing over a million people who took up arms against the United States the right to vote, yet it happened 150 years ago.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    what happened
    Not sure if this is what he's talking about but it might be. A DNR officer was checking LTCH at the range and if a shooter didn't have one he was citing them and possibly I can't recall confiscating firearms. This was when you were required to have to even transport one except from place of purchase to home/business, to a place of repair, or moving your home/place of business.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Not sure if this is what he's talking about but it might be. A DNR officer was checking LTCH at the range and if a shooter didn't have one he was citing them and possibly I can't recall confiscating firearms. This was when you were required to have to even transport one except from place of purchase to home/business, to a place of repair, or moving your home/place of business.
    IIRC back then, you could also get a target practice permit. Didn't have to be a LTCH. I know guys who had them. I just did the LTCH.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Yep. My buddies Frank & Barbie who run RFI are moving out of NY state just to keep their business afloat due to this crap.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    IIRC back then, you could also get a target practice permit. Didn't have to be a LTCH. I know guys who had them. I just did the LTCH.
    Yes you could, but it was a hunting and target LTCH. The one that allows carry is personal protection or unlimited LTCH.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Yet more tantrum being pitched in New York over Bruen. The dude doing this doesn't want to issue permits and is doing everything humanly possible to stonewall it.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    That is crazy, even for New York. Are there any other links to arrests? Any link to the original court cases stemming from those arrests?

Top Bottom