• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Do you have PayPal? Use the PayPal key option. It allows you to use a debit or credit card, or even your PayPal balance, and generate a completely new CC #. Can use it and delete it. Create a new number next time.

Just an idea

I do have PayPal, & it goes to my bank account unless I have it go to one of my credit cards, which I would not want to be hacked.
    I'm not familiar with the PayPal key option of generating a completely new CC #, using it, then deleting then creating a new number next time process.
    Perhaps I can call them for instructions about that.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I found a free trading sight called midwestguntrader, it has not taken off yet, but if us Hoosiers start posting on there it will grow quickly... Indiana

I just went to it & 1st ad I looked at: the guy wanted to meet FTF & lived in Missouri & the 2nd & 3rd ads was in Kansas.
    I'll keep looking to check it out more for IN ads.

I just noticed on the front page of the site they put the for sale ads listed by state & how many ads there are listed by state.

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    I'm just frustrated with the whole situation because the lawsuit is accomplishing the goal either way - either the lawsuit against them is successful and they likely go out of business, or they continue on the current pricing track and drive people away, and eventually go out of business.

random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    So if its an FFL dealer you shouldn't have any problems? What I've been looking at is some rare firearms on auction from CDNN. I've just been to leary about buying on them sites.
    I don't know if it is better now with the subscription fee, but I tried to use Armslist a few months back before the change. The person that was interested had a valid FFL, but tried to scam me. I don't know if it was the actual FFL holder or someone who got a copy of their license, either way they tried to over pay me with a fraudulent certified check and wanted me to wire them the difference. Needless to say, I verified the check was a fraud and declined. Just my experience, YMMV.

random44

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    North Central
    I looked at guns from a couple of FFL sellers on there and neither had a functioning website. Both had a website listed, but neither one was valid. Seems a little suspicious as cheap as it is to have at least a basic website.

Top Bottom