Arkansas man who put feet on Nancy Pelosi office desk during Capitol protest sentenced to 4.5 years in prison

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    J6 political prisoners not let free after the videos aired on Tucker Carlson shows how corrupt our politicians and legal system are. This just absolutely underlines that our politicians believe they are our ruling class. How dare a peasant put his feet on the desk of the ruler of our country? :rolleyes:
    IKR. Doesn't the desk belong to the people? At least he didn't open her desk drawer and take a snort out of the hooch that Pelosi keeps in there. That would've been grounds for capital punishment Instead of capitol punishment.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I wonder if he would have rec'd the same punishment if he had placed his feet on a desk of any other congress critter. I'm thinking there's some sort of enhancement to his punishment simply because it was Pelosi's. That whole we're all equal but some are more equal kinda thing.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    For those of you keeping score at home, that's more than Chewbacca Man got. Summary execution wasn't on the table?

Frankly, I would not park my butt on anything that touched that skank's ***.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To be fair, anyone that comes in contact with anything she touched should be quarantined.

In all seriousness, we only have ourselves to blame, and it will continue to happen more and more. We allowed it to happen with no reprocussions, they will continue to push the limits.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Seems legit for the current state of the union. I mean over half of that is time served now, right? Easy peasy.

So when are the trials for the BLM that burned public buildings to the ground? Oh, they haven’t made any arrests?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Didn’t Proud Boy leader get 5 years. And leader of Oath Keepers get 18 years?
    For, basically, mouthing off in group chats and not bringing weapons to the capitol or even entering the building.

Pure political show trials to terrorize the right out of ever protesting in DC again.

Top Bottom