Are you prepared for the modern day "protester"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I know this is NOT the answer, and I am NOT advocating any kind of violence, and I would NEVER do this, but sometimes the answer could be a belt fed, crew served weapon for large "fiery, but mostly peaceful protests" Mods I understand if this is deleted

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I know this is NOT the answer, and I am NOT advocating any kind of violence, and I would NEVER do this, but sometimes the answer could be a belt fed, crew served weapon for large "fiery, but mostly peaceful protests" Mods I understand if this is deleted
    You are correct. But not in this country. And I wouldnt be surprised if it were employed in places like China.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You are correct. But not in this country. And I wouldnt be surprised if it were employed in places like China.
    I could see it. Imagine a group of 2A protestors, someday in the not-so-distant future converging on DC because Congress finally goes one step too far. They decide to bring their guns but vow not to be violent as they protest the passage of some 2A repugnant law. I could easily see some future president D Hogg calling out the fire power and mowing all of them down.

People of his ilk already spend considerable effort to dehumanize republicans, NRA members, and gun owners in general. That is an important step in paving the way for enacting atrocities on groups of people.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I could see it. Imagine a group of 2A protestors, someday in the not-so-distant future converging on DC because Congress finally goes one step too far. They decide to bring their guns but vow not to be violent as they protest the passage of some 2A repugnant law. I could easily see some future president D Hogg calling out the fire power and mowing all of them down.

People of his ilk already spend considerable effort to dehumanize republicans, NRA members, and gun owners in general. That is an important step in paving the way for enacting atrocities on groups of people.
    Kinda reminds me of the statement Clarence Thomas made recently. Given the number of death threats the conservative justices received after the RvW leak, he believes the leak was done to push some lefty loon too far to trigger them into assassinating one or more conservative justices so that the vote couldnt happen.

And of course those dead conservatives would be replaced by Joe's handlers' hand picked far left justice(s). So a bonus for the liberals in general.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Did you notice the forethought of the ANTIFA dudes? Umbrella's to cover identities from the known cameras?

That was invented by protestors in Hong Kong and China proper, where they are used to everything everywhere being under surveillance

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Our government has not been too far away from the tactics that you describe before in this nation's history.

The attack upon the Bonus Army resulted in dead and injured veterans.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think you need a carry permit for pepper spray? -- What I would use is my concentrated trapping skunk scent in a spray bottle - No license needed-Hanges around much longer than pepper spray and would work against anyone standing nearby.

I don't think you need any special permission to use pepper spray, but that's irrelevant. I believe that I was informed that if you use pepper spray offensively that you can be charged with assault?

If you are convicted of assault, what would that do to your carry status? Make you an improper person to carry legally?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Those are some of the most sad but true words I've ever read.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Our government has not been too far away from the tactics that you describe before in this nation's history.

But....but...it was the central state and those folks were soldiers!

Some say government is a necessary evil. They are half right. It isn't necessary.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Swalwell would approve along with obiden and those of their ilk.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I don't think you need any special permission to use pepper spray, but that's irrelevant. I believe that I was informed that if you use pepper spray offensively that you can be charged with assault?

If you are convicted of assault, what would that do to your carry status? Make you an improper person to carry legally?

I have thought alot of carring a can of spray in my car door just incase i ever get a karen or some crazy person come up banging on my car window snd getting stupid. I'm not going to sit their and take getting spit on and a bunch of other stuff like i see in a ton of videos. Pulling a gun is stupid in those types of situations. I watched so many videos and not 1 of them ended the physical and verbal abuse by spraying the morons to get them to back off.

Top Bottom