Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . .

rhino needs new employment. He's looking for something project manager-ish/account manager-ish, or anything that requires excellent communication, writing, organization, analytical skills, and problem solving.

You may view my LinkedIn profile here, which also has my resume attached: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-viray-30b51716b/

Rhino still needs a new job!

In addition to project management (that is not IT-intensive), I'd also really like to a position doing technical writing or other writing. The hard part is that I don't have a portfolio because everything I've done in the past is the property of a former employer.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Still searching! Please let me know if you have leads or ideas or want to hire me. I'm willing to supply my own medical gear!

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Custom CAD work, design, rapid prototyping (3D printing, etc)

I'm available for small custom CAD, design, and rapid prototyping work. Engineer with 15 years of experience. Can currently support SolidWorks 2017 and most 2D drawing formats. I can print small parts from ABS or PLA material. I'd consider investing in a small CNC router that could make more simple aluminum parts if the right projects came along.

I'd like to do some small freelance work to support my hobby. I already have full-time work, so I'm mostly looking to support someone else's hobbies as well, but I imagine if the need is big enough, anything is possible.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you need any letters or other correspondence written or edited, I can help!

I'll even proofread and offer suggestions on resumes (but I am in no way an expert on resume building!).

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm available for small custom CAD, design, and rapid prototyping work. Engineer with 15 years of experience. Can currently support SolidWorks 2017 and most 2D drawing formats. I can print small parts from ABS or PLA material. I'd consider investing in a small CNC router that could make more simple aluminum parts if the right projects came along.

I'd like to do some small freelance work to support my hobby. I already have full-time work, so I'm mostly looking to support someone else's hobbies as well, but I imagine if the need is big enough, anything is possible.

If I can piggy-back on this, I work in NX (unigraphics), and ANSYS as a structural analyst. If any designs need stress analysis, I can do that.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I help people manage their everyday risk. I am an insurance agent and handle home, auto, life, business and annuities. I’m more than happy to help the INGO community with questions you may have.

I never recommend policies that I wouldn’t want for myself if I were in a person’s situation and I have a no pressure policy. I am an advisor, not a salesman.

mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    Slatile Roofing and Sheet Metal Co., INC.
    Membrane, Metal, and Shingle Roofs
    Union shop with over 90 years of experience
    Located in South Bend, IN

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    I can run, test and terminate cat5 cable. I have done a couple strip mall projects and a new hotel build. Ive done residences as well.

I mainly work on cell towers doing low voltage electrical and base station programming. With post testing as well. Work is slow in that field right now.

I also do computer work. Have lots of different software for sale. Mac and windows.
    I can set up and troubleshoot routers, computers, networks, etc.
    Mount tvs on the wall or computer monitors on the wall. I do nice shelving work to accompany the tv/monitor.

In addition to that, i can modify amazon Firesticks and fire tv boxes. Or just sell new firesticks that are modified already.

I have a lot of books in pdf format as well as other file types no matter what device you read on. New books too. Pretty much anything on NY times best seller list.

Sent from my burner phone using Tapatalk!

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Long story, but I have a new power ventilator that has been installed in my attic. I need power run to it. Single story ranch with easy access to the attic. House is located in Zionsville. Don’t need a union electrician - but I just don’t do electrical work. I think the line could be tied into a line in the attic that runs to a light switch that is positioned at the head of the stairs. Probably a run of 30’ or so.

This, at least I think, isn’t a big job so not expecting someone to drive any distance for the job. Anyone who might help please send me a pm.

Thanks in advance.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I do side work on the weekends in between my full time fire job and part time asphalt job. I clean, crackfill, and sealcoat asphalt driveways. Not a gypsy coater.. just wanted to clarify. I’ve seen a couple already out and about. Also give free advice. Knowledge is power.

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    Looking for someone to give an estimate for a pool liner on an indoor, in ground pool. Located in scott county. Prefer professional who is insured in case something goes wrong. PM me for details.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not sure if this fits the category exactly, but I have started a new business and would appreciate a little INGO love. :D

I am making all-natural, hand-poured lip balms with no chemicals or artificial ingredients. They come in flavored, unflavored, tinted, and vegan. I even have a jumbo size with three times as much product for people whose lips need some extra TLC.

New lip balm flavor- BACON!!

www.nature-kissed.com

Last edited:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Minor plumbing remodeling or fixes. If I'm not sure about my ability to do it I'll come and check it out for you before we make a deal. Always looking for small side work. PM if needed.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    If any of you guys on the Westside or Hendricks county area have any little projects you need done, let me know. My son in law is out of work at the moment and is trying to get side work until he starts his new job. He is experienced in drywall, landscaping, operating equipment and is a licensed lawn care applicator....but he will do about anything you need done that he can do. He is a good guy, drug free, dependable, strong back and trustworthy. Thanks

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hail Damage? Just a reminder that I do roofing, siding, gutters, soffits...any exterior repairs. If you got hail damage and need someone to do your insurance work, feel free to contact me. I can usually do your roof 100% no cost to you. I generally can pay your deductible up to $1000 on complete roof replacements. Residential and Commercial, apartment complexes. Refer me to family or friends and I will pay you $250 if I get the job. Thanks

Top Bottom