Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Taylor22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Morgan county
    I'll play. Been unemployed for two months. Here is a snippet of my resume. PM me for the full resume.
    Operations Manager
    • Seasoned manager with 8 years' experience driving business growth through impeccable customer service, operational leadership, and sales management • Exceptional skill set in personnel management, sales, customer service, and operating procedures • Proven ability to lead high-performing sales and service teams, including hiring, training and directing daily work • Strong academic background in business management principles and tools

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I'll give this a shot. Just finished cnc school at ivy tech corporate college. Received my nims certification in cnc milling and turning and I'm looking for an entry level cnc job where I can potentially learn and grow into the trade. P.m. me for resume.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Anyone in the South Bend/Elkhart area need a ride somewhere? I'm a professional driver, offering rides to the indianapolis/Chicago airports, safe rides out or home if you plan on drinking, rides for elderly parents to doctor appointments, etc.

oDbCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 18, 2016
    Franklin/Greenwood
    Personal Training

I am a personal trainer and I currently work for a commercial gym, which one I will not name. I have been doing this for about a year and a half now and I have never given any client of mine the same workout twice. Some of my clients have been with me for the whole duration of my employment there. The gym is starting to show signs of going out of business, so I'm looking for other options. I have approximately five years experience working on my own body in addition to the previously mentioned experience of working with other people to help them discover the joy of fitness. I have experience in traditional weightlifting, high intensity workouts, calisthenics (which I trained exclusively in for a year), some power lifting, slow cadence, running (gait analysis and biomechanics), free weights, machines, and I have had several senior age clients that I have helped. I can also provide personalized workout plans and nutrition plans. I am always punctual and professional. I don't have access to equipment other than the things that I can bring to aid in bodyweight movements. If you have a home gym or some equipment, it would increase the number of exercises that I instruct. Most commercial gyms, like the one I work for, currently have trainers on their staff and prohibit the use of the facility and equipment of private training other than that by their own staff. My availability varies so, I'm sure a time could be established that works for the both of us. PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Hello, I am attempting to escape my current career path as a food courier for a delivery company. I am currently attending Ivy tech for business administration and am motivated to work. I have been with my current employer for nearly two and a half years and am no longer satisfied with this position. I am 22 hardworking and am willing to learn and give anything a shot. Understand, I am still in school so this job would need to be in the bloomington area. I would prefer to be able to carry on site but if not it isnt a deal breaker. I have worked hvac attended basic carpentry classes and worked as a grounds keeper, I have also completed two years in culinary training and have experience in customer service/ hospitality, I am interested in working with my hands or my mind, and will not complain when the going gets tough. A job involved in the firearm industry would be trememdous but I can also do side jobs for you that just require another set of hands. If you or someone of your acquaintance is looking for a young motivated person who is willing to learn and WANTS to work, please notify me via PM. Thanks Ingo!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Still making custom cornhole boards, and it's that time of the year. Get some badass ones and make your neighbors jealous. I use high quality hardware, and these are built to last a long time. Local pick up in Columbus IN.

$80 - baseline set (2 cornhole boards, no paint, finish, etc... just raw)
    $10 - round over all top edges (highly recommended)
    $10 - single color paint
    $20 - border and/or triangle paint (2 colors)
    $10 - stain
    $20 - polyurethane (3-4 coats)
    $15 - upgrade to fancy wood (standard is pine, fancy is birch. I can do Oak ply if requested, but it splinters a bit when routing edges, so I like to use birch)
    $10 - upgrade to 3/4" top board (standard is 1/2")

If you provide stickers of your choice, I can sink them in the polyurethane.

I do not make or sell bags, just custom cornhole boards.

Just finished these. Oak with some nice stain and polyurethane. Fancy set for fancy people with a heck of a nice lake house.

Last edited:

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    south bend area. small remodeling jobs. experience in painting, drywall,electrical,tile flooring and decorative backsplashes, siding and roofing. also can do landscaping and have access to heavy machinery for larger jobs.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Lawn care and landscaping

Hamilton and northern Marion County

Some services offered:

Mowing starts at $35
    Mulching
    Bush trimming
    Tear outs
    Leaf removals
    Spring and fall cleanups
    Fallen tree cleanup and removal
    Light hauling and junk removal

Noblesville Times readers choice honorable mention for multiple years.

Pm for details or an estimate.

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    We fix "IT" Computer Repair
    southern Indiana/ Louisville area
    have a couple larger local accounts Chase Bank/ Nike retail and do small stuff on the side
    joke about naming my shop "half the price of those other Geeks"

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    My name is Andy Cree and I own CREE CUSTOM GUNS. We do full custom 1911 and 2011 builds from the ground up for competition and self-defense. We also do custom slide work for GLOCK, M&P, and Springfield. Check us out on Facebook at @creecustomguns!

Andy Cree

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I have no talent or nothing to trade for services except for cash but here is what I need.

My wife, after 30 years living in the same house, has finally convinced me to look into having our horseshoe shaped driveway asphalted. I realize we are going into the season when asphalt plants will begin to shut down so time may be of the essence. To add a little more challenge to the project the current gravel driveway is going to need some work done before the asphalt can be layed.

Over the years we've continually added gravel to the point that the driveway to th point the driveway is higher than the surrounding lawn and as a result we often have standing water due to poor natural drainage. Therefore, gravel will need to be removed to correct the drainage issue. Bottom line - I am looking for someone who is experienced in this type of work, can coordinate the blacktop portion, and will help me with this project. I am located in Boone County.

I'm heading for Michigan tomorrow for a week of fishing. I hope to begin the project as soon as possible after I get back. Please send me a pm if you can perform this type of project.

Thanks in advance.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Behind on your firewood processing? I can help. I'm offering firewood splitting services in Hamilton county or northern Marion co. I've got a 22 ton splitter and can split about a rick per hour depending on the size and species of the wood. I'll split it to your preferred size.

For an agreed upon hourly wage, I'll split your wood. I will not stack it unless it's right next to where the unsplit wood is.

Pricing example: smaller sized logs, $30 per hour. So if you have 3 ricks needing split, you'd pay around $90. You can't even rent a splitter for that money....and I'll do the work for you! All you do is stack it and burn it!

I need to be able to roll the splitter to the wood. It's approx 60 inches wide, so measure your gates before contacting me. If it's down or up a steep hill, I'll need help moving the splitter. It's 700lbs.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

I have a $100 minimum charge on this. Only have 2 ricks worth?You Still pay $100 as you cannot even rent a splitter for this amount. Let alone get the work done for you.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I'm looking and I figured this is as good a place as any. I'm looking to get into technology management. I have a MS in Information and Communication Science and am looking to start in July. If you know of someone who is hiring in the tech field, let me know!

Thanks.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    I am a Realtor in central Indiana, I work with buyers and sellers and would be happy to give INGO discounts on my commission for sellers. I am also working part time with a great company that offers many different financial services and products, insurance, etc.

20170826_184545.jpg

Top Bottom