Are healthy people really getting hit hard by Covid?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    My healthy friend was in the hospital dying from COVID, thankfully after weeks of around the clock work by the hospital staff, he lived. No underlying conditions. It's happening.
    How old was your healthy friend out of curiosity? Not disregarding anything, just curious what ages are being hit hardest from people’s experiences.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    It's worth pointing out that that total number of children under the age 18 died with COVID, not nessicarily from COVID.
    all of the numbers listed on the chart are people who died with, or suspected to have COVID at time of death or that it was a likely cause, whatever that means.

The majority of people who have "died with COVID" were old, had other serious health conditions and had very short life expectancies.

So did COVID kill them? I would say that for some, absolutely. It put them over the edge when they dies today rather than tomorrow. Or died today rather than next week. Some died a month or two earlier than they would have otherwise.

Some the disease caused other issues they had to become exacerbated and those killed them.

In nay event very few otherwise healthy people have died from COVID-19. Many more die from the flu each year, and since the COVID-19 test has not been able to differentiate the two, those deaths in otherwise healthy people were most likely caused by flu and not SARS-Cov2.

SAR-Cov2is the gift from Government to Government. It kills off the very people government wants to get off the rolls! The old, the sick. The people with issues that preclude them from working and paying taxes.

If someone in government could design a disease to remove those people who are the biggest strains on the system and leave the workers and contributors alone, they would have designed SARS-Cov2. Strange coincident!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    We have a friend that after she got the second jab she lost her hearing. This has happened to over 60 thousand people so far. My wife had Covid and spent 6 days in the hospital. Will she get the jab………NO….do your research people. You will hear stories that perfectly healthy people dying from Covid. Perfectly healthy people die from the flu also.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We recommend full dose 325mg aspirin for a month after COVID diagnosis. Large amount of strokes and heart attacks in post COVID time
    So was it the shot or Covid he recovered from that killed him?

I think most know the answer to this, but it is not acknowledged. Much like the low chances of dying, alleged 700,000 deaths in 1.5 year. The number of deaths in the US has barely increased by percentage in a 330 million population.

A guy I work with that is around 50 just recently had a stroke. Maybe 3 to 4 months after getting his vaccine. I have been wondering if that caused it although from what I have read, both the vaccine and covid can cause clotting.

This will be the poster case for the near future and throughout next year, unfortunately. I've spoke to two healthy people recently of the same age that had heart attacks. One dropped dead but was near a crash cart in a hospital he worked in, said he'd been dead at home otherwise.

Seems like a good idea and time in history to use some critical thinking skills and wisdom moving forward. Going to find out the results of the big experiment of the vaccinated vs the control group as time goes on. Unreal it's got to this point.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    We recommend full dose 325mg aspirin for a month after COVID diagnosis. Large amount of strokes and heart attacks in post COVID time
    I know you probably can't really give medical advice over the internet, but what about someone like me, almost 32 years old fairly active, but overweight. I had covid about a month ago, should I start taking asprin?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Watched first half of this so far. Dr. Malone states there's a case to be made that a pause in vaccines has merits, vaccines are creating escape mutant variants, and that natural immunity is more protective, potent and long lasting. He also states although he developed mRNA, he had no hand in these rushed vaccines and that it was grossly naive how it was developed, the rulebook was thrown away. The government decided to do whatever they wanted and have run over the Constitution and Bill of Rights by imposing medical procedures.

So I guess the answer to the OP is that no, as a percentage of the population, deaths are low. On the other hand, the vaccine is clearly showing signs of outpacing the low "alleged" number of virus deaths.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I know you probably can't really give medical advice over the internet, but what about someone like me, almost 32 years old fairly active, but overweight. I had covid about a month ago, should I start taking asprin?
    The timing of this question is interesting to me as I just saw an article somewhere within the past two days telling people not to take a daily aspirin to help prevent heart attack or stroke.

P.S. This isn't me, it's just as accurate a representation as I could come up with. My aluminum foil hat has a chinstrap. :tinfoil:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The timing of this question is interesting to me as I just saw an article somewhere within the past two days telling people not to take a daily aspirin to help prevent heart attack or stroke.

P.S. This isn't me, it's just as accurate a representation as I could come up with. My aluminum foil hat has a chinstrap. :tinfoil:
    The MSM started pushing the anti-aspirin line within a day of that Israeli study.

Anything to protect Pfizer's bottom line.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I’m 30, great shape, when I got it I was running 50+ miles a week and just got back from an elk trip I just wrote up in another thread.

it knocked me on my butt for 3 weeks. Ended up in the hospital with chest pains, they said I wasn’t dying and sent me home. Ran a 103 fever for 2 weeks straight.

only thing I have in the negative column according to doctors is my BMI. I’m overweight for my height but like I told them in the army, does it really matter what I weigh if I’m doing a 290+ PT score?
    I'm glad to hear you came through it eventually.

As to the BMI, it's IMPOSSIBLE to calculate how much Body Fat an individual has by just measuring their height and weight.
    It takes an actual Body Fat test to first find out an individual's percent of Body Fat to calculate what a good target for their weight should be.

If you're fit, strong and running 50 miles a week, chances are your Body Fat Percentage is not too high, regardless of what some BS BMI chart says.

BMI charts tend to penalize fit strong people.

Seems the people I know who came down with COVID had what ranged from minimal symptoms, a friend who's 66, overweight, heart patient, who was sick at home for about a week, to a man who's about +-65 who was in the hospital for a couple of weeks.

I do know people who had relatives who died from it who were older.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A month out is a long time. We are saying a month after infection, so not sure at this point. If you don't get an ulcer, not a lot of downside to a baby aspirin daily anyway

The clotting we see tends to be arterial more than venous, like DVTs and such. Which frankly is a bit odd. You'd think venous clotting would be more likely but anecdotally I've seen more arterial clots from COVID than venous

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We have a friend that after she got the second jab she lost her hearing. This has happened to over 60 thousand people so far. My wife had Covid and spent 6 days in the hospital. Will she get the jab………NO….do your research people. You will hear stories that perfectly healthy people dying from Covid. Perfectly healthy people die from the flu also.
    60k people? I was looking for that stat and couldn't find it. I did find that 10k people have reported sudden onset or worsening tinnitus, something that 15% of the gen population suffer from, most are unknown why.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    60k people? I was looking for that stat and couldn't find it. I did find that 10k people have reported sudden onset or worsening tinnitus, something that 15% of the gen population suffer from, most are unknown why.
    None of those links rule it out. Seems like a lot of hemming and hawing about, "Well, we don't know for sure that it was caused by the vaccine."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Isn't it interesting that for every claim made against the vaccines there is a ready made study already done, just waiting to be posted?

So we have a rushed vaccine that has not gone through long term studies but we have studies that refutes any side effects claims, how is that possible?
    Most of Denny's links say that there have been no studies to determine whether tinnitus can be a possible side effect.

Top Bottom