• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Well I finally jumped on the AR10 bandwagon, got it to the range this weekend and it punched me around and I fought to get eye relief right. I was looking on Midaway and around the net looking for a decent scope riser for a 1 inch scope, the high rings I have now aren't enough and I need much more than just extra high rings, I really want a 1 inch riser. and I would like some kind of padded cheek piece for the stock. for MOE EPT stock

I'd like some quality items but Not bank busters. Help a guy out

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Well I finally jumped on the AR10 bandwagon, got it to the range this weekend and it punched me around and I fought to get eye relief right. I was looking on Midaway and around the net looking for a decent scope riser for a 1 inch scope, the high rings I have now aren't enough and I need much more than just extra high rings, I really want a 1 inch riser. and I would like some kind of padded cheek piece for the stock. for MOE EPT stock

I'd like some quality items but Not bank busters. Help a guy out

I highly recommend skipping the riser. A riser and rings is not as strong as 1 piece that does both jobs. This is what you want for a 1 inch tube scope.

Top Bottom