• ...and so much more!
  • billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    I built this about 4 yrs ago and had thought about selling because I use bolt guns for long range, well it didn’t sell and now I’m glad. Sent her off for some fresh paint upgraded a few small parts and WOW! Complete JP Enterprise LRP-07 .308 assembled with love! Ambi mag new click adjust gas block all done up in a custom 4 color E series Cerakote. 9E3FDA5B-D460-4501-A481-D1B426851311.jpeg

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    I built this about 4 yrs ago and had thought about selling because I use bolt guns for long range, well it didn’t sell and now I’m glad. Sent her off for some fresh paint upgraded a few small parts and WOW! Complete JP Enterprise LRP-07 .308 assembled with love! Ambi mag new click adjust gas block all done up in a custom 4 color E series Cerakote. View attachment 266497
    Good Lookin' Gun. Kudos!

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Had to many spare BCGs laying around so it morphed into this

View attachment 267070
    Don't feel bad, I've got a gas block I bought by accident (.750 adjustable FSB, needed .625 but nobody makes an adjustable FSB .625)

So now I've got parts coming to help this little gas block grow up.

I *need* an A2 style front sight AR so it was necessary.

With a whole BCG it makes even more sense. I mean you've got the heart, you may as well get the body to go with it.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Don't feel bad, I've got a gas block I bought by accident (.750 adjustable FSB, needed .625 but nobody makes an adjustable FSB .625)

So now I've got parts coming to help this little gas block grow up.

I *need* an A2 style front sight AR so it was necessary.

With a whole BCG it makes even more sense. I mean you've got the heart, you may as well get the body to go with it.
    That philosophy could spell trouble here...
    I've got a Springfield Saint BCG, a Noveske, A WMD and a Brownells low mass BCG in surplus parts. _DSC0637.jpg

Last edited:

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Sounds more like a lack of receivers, barrels, handguards, gas blocks... etc

Better get the credit card out.
    Exactly like lack of receivers, barrels, handguards, gas blocks, triggers, optics!
    Parts! That starts with P and rhymes with T and that spells Trouble! Right here in River City

Top Bottom