• ...and so much more!
  • ltromann

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2022
    Santa Claus, IN
    My 2 AR-15's that I currently have.
    I assembled both myself. I follow all specs when building.

Still waiting on Supressors. The painted one is getting a Surefire mini 2 FDE and the 11.5 is getting, probably a deadair.

Attachments

• received_300155135650066.jpeg
      received_300155135650066.jpeg
      408.9 KB · Views: 18
    • 20220914_020257.jpg
      20220914_020257.jpg
      402.2 KB · Views: 18

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    So are rise armament triggers reliable now days?
    A few years ago I remember reading of problems with a few different trigger models.
    I got my first one a little over a year ago and put it in my .350 Legend build. I have put a couple hundred rounds through it with no troubles so far. That's why I bought the second.
    Admittedly I did not do any research on them before I bought mine, so maybe I got lucky? :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    WWSD lower on Katana upper monkey copy (Faxon 1:9 barrel, Rainer upper rec, Radian CH, folding Troy sights, drilled & pinned, Vortex flash suppressor) built by Dan Quesenberry at Applied Ballistics and butchered with rattle cans by me. SIG Romeo7 because . . . many reasons but not JUST because it was on sale.

Needs ALG ACT trigger (or equivalent).

1666635328077.png

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    WWSD lower on Katana upper monkey copy (Faxon 1:9 barrel, Rainer upper rec, Radian CH, folding Troy sights, drilled & pinned, Vortex flash suppressor) built by Dan Quesenberry at Applied Ballistics and butchered with rattle cans by me. SIG Romeo7 because . . . many reasons but not JUST because it was on sale.

View attachment 232484

Being attracted to sales, I picked-up the Romeo7, like you.
    I'll be darned if I don't like the thing .... a lot !

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

View attachment 232484
    How do you like the KP-15 lower? I keep thinking about one but haven't gotten one yet. Might need to buy 2 given the GWACs stuff.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I got my first one a little over a year ago and put it in my .350 Legend build. I have put a couple hundred rounds through it with no troubles so far. That's why I bought the second.
    Admittedly I did not do any research on them before I bought mine, so maybe I got lucky? :dunno:
    I like the LaRue triggers myself, also like Aero Precision trigger for mil spec.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    How do you like the KP-15 lower? I keep thinking about one but haven't gotten one yet. Might need to buy 2 given the GWACs stuff.
    @JEBland just do it! I have a full up WWSD2020 and love it. It is now the rifle I reach for first. The balance is amazing with the KE arms lower, pencil barrel and carbon fiber hand guard.

If I had a few hundred extra laying around I would definitely build up another KE Arms KP-15 lower with an SLT1 trigger 45 deg safety, and maybe Their captive Buffer system.

I like the PDQ lever, but it doesn't feel natural in the manual of arms (yet).

If nothing else I may pick up a bare one, just in case.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    @JEBland just do it! I have a full up WWSD2020 and love it. It is now the rifle I reach for first. The balance is amazing with the KE arms lower, pencil barrel and carbon fiber hand guard.

If I had a few hundred extra laying around I would definitely build up another KE Arms KP-15 lower with an SLT1 trigger 45 deg safety, and maybe Their captive Buffer system.

I like the PDQ lever, but it doesn't feel natural in the manual of arms (yet).

If nothing else I may pick up a bare one, just in case.
    I probably will, then. I have been hedging quite a bit.

I love my ADM ambi lower. I'm not sure if I'll get the same LHS manipulations with the PDQ.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I probably will, then. I have been hedging quite a bit.

I love my ADM ambi lower. I'm not sure if I'll get the same LHS manipulations with the PDQ.
    But at 4.98 lbs., it's so light that you could twirl it like a top, and bend it to your will !
    (it's naturally ambidextrous) ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom