• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    AOC says it's congresses constitutional duty to do away with the Supreme court and the filibuster. She's just got her panties in a bunch because SCOTUS dared to steer them back within the boundaries of the Constitution in three recent rulings.

I have a relative who claims not to be political, claims to be a moderate, enjoins just about every progressive talking point, except is not all that woke. Loves her some AOC. I think I might ask her to own her own adoration for AOC. So really? Is AOC right about this? Remember, it was Harry Reid that opened the door for a Republican president to fill the court with more constitutionally minded justices. How you liking them D's now? Hmm?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Nope but knowing what’s between her ears has a negative effect as well.
    Well watching that video what I noticed between her ears was Crazy Eyes.

Sure some chicks can hide their Crazy Eyes for a while but eventually they slip up and you can see the crazy, hopefully before you put a ring on its finger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well watching that video what I noticed between her ears was Crazy Eyes.

Sure some chicks can hide their Crazy Eyes for a while but eventually they slip up and you can see the crazy, hopefully before you put a ring on its finger.
    2nd "X" hid it for 6 solid months.
    Add a ring and the fangs and claws came out very quickly.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    She isnt a bad looking woman, I'll give her that.

But the moment she opens her mouth, the ugly comes out. A total turn-off.
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that I’d do a malfunction drill with her, but it’s kind of like being on a diet. You can look at the dessert menu all you want, you just don’t order anything because it’s not good for you and not worth the calories. But a BLB in tight white dress is still a BLB in a tight white dress…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that I’d do a malfunction drill with her, but it’s kind of like being on a diet. You can look at the dessert menu all you want, you just don’t order anything because it’s not good for you and not worth the calories. But a BLB in tight white dress is still a BLB in a tight white dress…
    Amen brother. I wonder if you could convince her to wear this for her snoring 24/7? :lmfao:

Top Bottom