• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Here's an interesting article that I came across that talks about the source of the Federal government's power to regulate immigration granted to them by SCOTUS using their interpretation of Article i and II to establish case law.

I used this article to form the basis of my thread post about the subject earlier.

Anyway, I thought I would pass it along. It's quite interesting IMO.
    Thanks much, I'll give it a read a bit later.

Reactions: KG1

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My brand of freedom is stopping the ****ers AT THE BORDER by all means necessary. Do that and you wouldn't need to do much else. Too bad the people lack the willpower to do it.

Until we do that we need to step up on all the companies that employ them as factory workers, construction etc. We need to enforce the laws we have on the books TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE. When they are found to be illegal, bus them straight back to the fortified border. We are all paying for it and we shouldn't be.

We talk about what we do when people trespass (illegally) on our property but want to play nice when they enter our country. **** that
    See, none of that includes stopping people to see if they are legal residents or citizens, which is what the vast majority of people here are.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You've already made clear before that there are areas where you feel that the government can just ignore our rights. ICE is another great example of that. Who needs rights and freedom as long as the border is safe!
    Russia's REALLY crossing borders, but here at home we'll give up liberty just to keep Jose from sneaking in so he can pick some lettuce to keep his own family fed.

:rolleyes:

I more concerned about Chinese nationals stealing trade secrets; that's a real threat.

Top Bottom