5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She will be there as long as her contract with Tammany allows. When that expires I would imagine who ever is paying for that seat will have to pony up more cash or cut her lose.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    She will be there as long as her contract with Tammany allows. When that expires I would imagine who ever is paying for that seat will have to pony up more cash or cut her lose.
    THIS! The seat is filled by the office holder until those it belongs to want someone new. This is a locked democrat seat with little chance it would ever flip. It has been locked dem for thirty years, went 70% for Gore, 80% obummer. Funny how the seat owner put in AOC in place of Crowley that held it for six years…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    THIS! The seat is filled by the office holder until those it belongs to want someone new. This is a locked democrat seat with little chance it would ever flip. It has been locked dem for thirty years, went 70% for Gore, 80% obummer. Funny how the seat owner put in AOC in place of Crowley that held it for six years…

I always figured she was screwing some big tech executive and he bought the seat. Just another example of getting to the top by being on the bottom.;)

Top Bottom