AOC under investigation by House Ethics! WTF!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Everytime I hear something like this or similar I laugh. Source: George Santos. Laugh laugh laugh and then cry.

tenor-3504127276.gif

We all know nothing will happen and nothing will change.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Admittedly I don't follow the goings on in our US House, as much as I could because I Have a Life.
    It sure seems like they Talk the Talk, but I haven't read/heard a Lot of "Walking the Walk."
    A Lot of "Investigating & Hearings" & a Lack of actual Accountability/Ramifications.
    IE: Hunter's Laptop, Biden's Kickbacks, Mayorkis/Border, DA Bragg, AOC, etc, etc.
    In the words of The King (EP): "A Little More Bite & a Little Less Bark"
    Guess I'm just a "Results-Oriented" kinda guy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Admittedly I don't follow the goings on in our US House, as much as I could because I Have a Life.
    It sure seems like they Talk the Talk, but I haven't read/heard a Lot of "Walking the Walk."
    A Lot of "Investigating & Hearings" & a Lack of actual Accountability/Ramifications.
    IE: Hunter's Laptop, Biden's Kickbacks, Mayorkis/Border, DA Bragg, AOC, etc, etc.
    In the words of The King (EP): "A Little More Bite & a Little Less Bark"
    Guess I'm just a "Results-Oriented" kinda guy.
    What is your definition of a “bite” or “walking”? What results are you looking for?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A Start would be Indictments for the likes of Hunter, Bragg & AOC, etc
    And this answer is why I asked.

Congress cannot indict anyone for anything.
    @KLB is correct.

The constitution gave congress no law enforcement authority, none, period. It really is up to the people, we know what was done but why are there not forcing our government to do something. Congress can give us information but if we let the criminals run the law enforcement wing of upper government we get what we deserve.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    And this answer is why I asked.

@KLB is correct.

The constitution gave congress no law enforcement authority, none, period. It really is up to the people, we know what was done but why are there not forcing our government to do something. Congress can give us information but if we let the criminals run the law enforcement wing of upper government we get what we deserve.
    Of course this is Correct. I'm sure I "Learned" this in High School Civics class (Well over 50 years ago).
    Of all the things I've Lost over ther years, I think I Miss my Mind the Most!
    Thanks for the Refresher.

• Haha
    Reactions: KLB

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I am very curious, just what results are you hoping for?
    I recently wrote to representative Jim Jordan in his role as the chair of the select subcommittee on the weaponization of the federal government, to request that the subcommittee begin the process of authorizing special prosecutors for each constitutionally enumerated right which they have identified as having been abridged or violated by those individuals paid from the US Treasury or authorized by the US government.

Specifically I requested a special prosecutor be chartered to investigate all instances of US government payees or authorizees who took action which did or could have restricted an American citizens First Amendment protections to freedom of speech or assembly. Beginning with the revelations exposed by the Twitter files. I further requested that the special prosecutor be directed that each such instance should be prosecuted under title 18 section 242 to the full extent of the law.

Join me. Write to your Congresscritter and write to those in positions of power. Check their voting records and tell them when they violate their oath.

Demand they initiate criminal investigation of those who violated the First Amendment while in the employ or with the authority of the Federal government. (cough, Hunter Biden story, cough)

Top Bottom