Anyone know of machine gun rentals within 2 hours of South Bend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    I'd like to shoot full auto sometime.

I was all set to go to Knob Creek a couple of years ago but the range cancelled it. I was going to go the following year, their last machine gun shoot, but that fell through.

So I'm wondering if there's a range that rents full auto within a couple hour drive from home. Doesn't have to be Indiana, could also be Michigan or Ohio.

Thanks!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Slightly out of your range but Top Guns in Terre Haute has 5.56mm full auto FN Scar, FN 249 and an M4 variant. As well as a brand new Tippman Arms 9mm Gatlin Gun with Glock mags all 99.00

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    Midwest Shooters Supply In Fort Wayne has full autos for rent...state of the art indoor range also......
    Thanks again for the suggestion, I went today.

Midwest shooting center (Coldwater road, Fort Wayne)

For the curious, I rented the m16 ($35 rental fee plus a $25 range time fee), bought 90 rounds of 5.56 and three paper targets.... total cost $146

This was my 4th attempt to shoot full auto. First time was 2019 at Midwest in Elkhart, but when I showed up they had just permanently closed a week or two prior. The second time was Knob Creek (October 2020), had a group planned to go, then they shut it down for covid. The third time was some machine gun shoot near I believe Crawfordsvile....the day of I got in the car to drive down and my power steering went out.

So I'm glad I finally got to do it. It was fun.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thanks again for the suggestion, I went today.

Midwest shooting center (Coldwater road, Fort Wayne)

For the curious, I rented the m16 ($35 rental fee plus a $25 range time fee), bought 90 rounds of 5.56 and three paper targets.... total cost $146

This was my 4th attempt to shoot full auto. First time was 2019 at Midwest in Elkhart, but when I showed up they had just permanently closed a week or two prior. The second time was Knob Creek (October 2020), had a group planned to go, then they shut it down for covid. The third time was some machine gun shoot near I believe Crawfordsvile....the day of I got in the car to drive down and my power steering went out.

So I'm glad I finally got to do it. It was fun.
    Awesome.

Top Bottom