Anyone know of a local airgun repair place?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baranjhn

Marksman
    Mar 8, 2021
    Lafayette
    I have a couple vintage airguns I want to have resealed. Anyone know of any local places that do this?
    Baker Airguns in Ohio does repairs to older Crosman, Benjamins and Sheridans.

What are you trying to repair and what's the issue? Some airguns are easy to repair and you may be able to do yourself.

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    On Tom Gaylord's blog on Pyramid air he advocates the use of ATF transmission sealant to renew leaking airguns.

Yes, ATF sealant is a miracle lubricant​

Boy — have I even been ’round the henhouse with this one! Some guy will contact me — afraid he has to have his CO2 rifle repaired and I tell him about automatic transmission fluid sealant. When I do one of three things happens. He blows me off as a whacko and goes in search of some valid technical advice, or he tries it and I never hear from him again because his problem was solved or he tries it and, to his utter amazement — it works! Those guys usually contact me again to let me know that it worked. I knew it would, but I’m glad they let me know. I have reports from a dozen or so success stories, plus several on this blog plus I have fixed 15-20 leaks of my own.

Top Bottom