• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Last time I heard he was spending some time in County. I grew up in Plymouth and now live in Argos. I use to shoot in my backyard when I lived there until the built a subdivison behind my house.

Yeah, I haven't seen him under his usual overpass or standing by McDonald's or Walmart staring at people. That guy is famous. I've had people from South Bend that have only been to Plymouth a few times asking if I know that guy. They're disappointed when I tell them that I don't usually hangout with people that keep their urine and feces in ziplock bags...at least not anymore.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Yeah, I haven't seen him under his usual overpass or standing by McDonald's or Walmart staring at people. That guy is famous. I've had people from South Bend that have only been to Plymouth a few times asking if I know that guy. They're disappointed when I tell them that I don't usually hangout with people that keep their urine and feces in ziplock bags...at least not anymore.

My wife went to High School with his sister. She said he went through to his senior year at Purdue, got pissed off at his parents for some reason and has been living on the streets ever since.:dunno:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My wife went to High School with his sister. She said he went through to his senior year at Purdue, got pissed off at his parents for some reason and has been living on the streets ever since.:dunno:

The story is he wanted to go to Alaska and his parents offered to pay for airfare but he wanted them to buy him a car so he could drive there. Fact or fiction? I have no idea...

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    He's still around. (dog boy) I saw him the other day by Arby's across from K-Mart.

Ya, he has been hanging out by Lowe's and K-Mart lately. Most of the time, he is in the grass between TSC and Lowe's. I saw him the other day, but he didn't have his dog with him. Might have been because he was close to Kings Buffet and didn't want them to take him. I always wonder what they make those "chicken" on a stick things out of.

Side note, I picked Todd up once and gave him a ride to the courthouse. He whined and complained about his life the whole way. I know a guy who went to high school with him, and said he just got way too strung out on drugs. That's why mommy and daddy won't share their money with him. He got bitter at them and lives out on the streets just to prove a point and tick mom and dad off.

All my family calls him "Re-Todd".

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    He's still around. (dog boy) I saw him the other day by Arby's across from K-Mart.

I can confirm that he asked me for money while I was in the Arby's line. He hasnt done that in a few months, but in the time I have been working here (2.5 years) he has done it 5-6 times. A couple times the Arby's (or Wendy's) employees will tell him to leave. The first time it scared the crap out of me, because that was the first time I had ever seen him.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    He will go buy a six pack with the money he gets begging. And from what I have seen, he is a rude SOB.

As far as shooting I have my own range. Walkerton address, but I'm in Marshall county.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    He is a diagnosed schizophrenic that refuses to take his meds. The dog got put down a few weeks ago when he was arrested for keeping a dangerous animal. I don't know if word has gotten out yet but the hunting and fishing store in Argos on 10 next to the railroad tracks now has an indoor archery range and is selling a few pistols and rifles. Not a great selection yet but a nice little place. Prices are pretty good and if I add the cost of driving to Mishawaka it gets better. Haven't had a chance to ask about special orders or transfers but I will.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I would never give him money (or food for that matter, he doesn't need it). It's a shame about the dog, I know people had complaints about it, but he got it back a couple times. It was beautiful, and never acted aggressive towards me. I wonder how that will impact him and his routine.

I'm going to have to check out the place in Argos one of these days. I haven't ever been in there, but if they have guns now, I will have to see. What about ammo? Midwest has been creeping there ammo up a bit faster than it is rising elsewhere, and the sales are fewer and farther in between.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    You know knox has one of those guys that decided to be a prof. bum.

Dave Watts....maybe we should hook up Dave and Todd, they can wine about their lives to each other. :n00b:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I saw dog boy today. He was tossing a tennis ball to himself. He had a sign that read something like "Steve....judge...King...murdered my dog". I couldnt see it well enough to read it in its entirety.

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon
    I saw dog boy today. He was tossing a tennis ball to himself. He had a sign that read something like "Steve....judge...King...murdered my dog". I couldnt see it well enough to read it in its entirety.

I seen him as well today, throwing the tennis ball. To bad about the dog.

Top Bottom