Anyone Have a Current List of Hoosier Record Buck Scorers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I do not have a list, but I know a guy that does it. (Or I think he still does).

Probably an hour or so from you. He's in Batesville IN . I can look into it if you want. He scored mine and I thought he was very good.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I do not have a list, but I know a guy that does it. (Or I think he still does).

Probably an hour or so from you. He's in Batesville IN . I can look into it if you want. He scored mine and I thought he was very good.
    Yes, please. That's not a bad drive at all if I don't end up finding one closer.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Or know of a current certified scorer within an hour or two of Johnson County?
    (From another site)

"The list of scorers for the Hoosier Record Bucks Program was overdue for an update. Thanks are owed to Kevin Smith for providing the updated 2021 info. The county-by-county list also includes many who are certified to score trophies for P&Y, B&C and other organizations. We are now also listing the email addresses for the scorers who provided theirs's."

BTW.....If you think it's a B&C Deer find someone certified for that or it will have to be rescored for B&C.

Top Bottom