Anyone else tracking the growing # of countries leaving the US Dollar?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    SWMBO voted for Bidet to get better health care. I recently asked her how that was working out. Her answer - "Not at all." But the damage is done.

CPI LOL. When they keep changing what's included and to what amount, they can get the result they want. "Torture the data long enough and it will confess to anything."

mmmm
    A guy promises everything, and it's for FREE!!!!
    Yup.
    Nigerian Princes are waiting on their emails being answered.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm guessing we'll still be buying lithium in similar amounts to what we always have but we're going to have to use different currencies and have an exchange rate we probably won't like. At some point the concept of purchasing power will come into play with the masses of people in our nation and there's about to be a ruse awakening on the value of gold reserves that any nation should have.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm guessing we'll still be buying lithium in similar amounts to what we always have but we're going to have to use different currencies and have an exchange rate we probably won't like. At some point the concept of purchasing power will come into play with the masses of people in our nation and there's about to be a ruse awakening on the value of gold reserves that any nation should have.
    That brings up a question, is there ANY gold reserves?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I've been following it too. Yeah kinda scary, but you know they'll come back to it. It will be tough for us as our economy slows...actually it's already tough for us...it'll just get tougher. But other countries are hurting way more than us and their ditch dollar plan won't work. Eventually they'll have to buy more dollars in order to do business with us, our nation is still one of the largest consumer for many markets.

There's already trouble in paradise for the BRICS people as some members don't want to use other members money, or some members trying to scam other members...seems like a rather unscrupulous bunch.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The news this morning said our rating was downgraded because fighting between the parties, and our needless obsession for gun rights.
    So are we preventing liberals from getting a home loan?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The news this morning said our rating was downgraded because fighting between the parties, and our needless obsession for gun rights.
    So are we preventing liberals from getting a home loan?
    funny how the news guys are saying that, and not the place that actually did the downgrade.

Frontiersman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    East Central Indiana
    It seems like my alternative news feeds are a constant news update of new countries making agreements to buy & sell outside of the US dollar. It appears we're on the verge of the world deciding that the US dollar is no longer the global reserve currency. I've only heard nightmares of what that looks like when we hit that tipping point and our US dollar effectively becomes worthless.

Is anyone here tracking this? Am I the only one?
    There is a lot of discussion about going to a digital dollar. I think that is a turn off for many. I have no doubt it will happen some day, but don't think our culture is ready for it at this time.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    Top Bottom