• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I started a thread back in November on my experience. Lots of folks posted their experiences as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, keep us posted Rooster. Take care of yourself, and dont hesitate to ask for help. It seems many of the dirt nappers were the "I'll be fine. I dont need no treatments!" types.

And I'll lift ya up as well.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If a man had a horse that needs ivermectin you would just go to tractor supply and pick it up off the shelf. Even comes in sour apple flavor which isn’t too bad according to the horses that take it. Just saying…. And today the news ran a story about not taking aspirin. Yes I always wear my tin foil hat but that doesn’t mean they are not out to get me I mean us. Population control is real.

I took Ivermectin as recommended and prescribed by my doc....worked for me.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I had it in December. Took the required 10 days off work and rested as needed. I did try to take walks and get outside everyday. I also ate 7 green Skittles everyday. I’m not saying they’re a cure, but it worked for me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had it in December. Took the required 10 days off work and rested as needed. I did try to take walks and get outside everyday. I also ate 7 green Skittles everyday. I’m not saying they’re a cure, but it worked for me.
    So I have big Pharma to thank for this? Its the only explanation as to why they are making the change.

And it also explains why they arent ditching grape as well and going back to the original flavor set. So obviously green apple was beneficial but grape is not.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thanks for the support. Quick update. I am in the ICU right now. Called 911 the other night. Got transferred from Decatur County to Methodist. They sucked a ton of blood clots out through the femoral artery. My o2 was 60 for a low. On several meds now. Worried about my job, cat and bills but it is what it is, I'm alive and I'm sure I wouldn't be if I had stayed at home.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Thanks for the support. Quick update. I am in the ICU right now. Called 911 the other night. Got transferred from Decatur County to Methodist. They sucked a ton of blood clots out through the femoral artery. My o2 was 60 for a low. On several meds now. Worried about my job, cat and bills but it is what it is, I'm alive and I'm sure I wouldn't be if I had stayed at home.
    Wowser. Yeah you're in the right place if you had a big clot event. I know that's a hard call to make.

People here are rooting for you. :yesway:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Damn. Hang in there.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    You’re where you need to be. I know it’s not easy, but focus on your health before all the other stuff. Hang in there!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wow, hope you recover quickly and fully.

Top Bottom