Anyone else considering voting Sceniak after Young showed us his true colors?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    Correct! The Senate is so important look at the SCOTUS and where we could be right now if not for having the majority during the Trump years. We need a real majority there to keep us safe. Jim.
    Do you want to be safe or do you want to be free? Because right now safe we are not.

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    I was actively involved in defeating Lugar in the primary. We did defeat him despite many democrats voting in the republican primary trying to save him. We had a good candidate but the RNC wasn't pleased and did not give him the support he needed because he wasn't going to be their lap dog. The result was we got Donally who could have been easily defeated had the RNC wanted it, they didn't. The end result is Young ended up withe seat 6 years later and he is a good RNC lap dog helping to grow big government along with the DNC.

The RNC chooses those they think can vote with the dems and still have a good chance of being re-elected. Young makes that cut. In that way they help to grow government control while claiming they don't.

Irony for me is we help Young win the primary and general election for his first term in the House of Representatives. We wanted to defeat Hill and thought young blood would help, That has come back to bite us, the lying POS.
    This is precisely why I'm voting L this year because of the RINO we now have.

Top Bottom