• ...and so much more!
  • Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Found this:

Might be nice to swap in easily at the range when I want to keep shooting and save some money. I have several ARs so this is a nice solution. I see 500rd packs of 22LR on ammoseek for $179 and that’s Remington brand.

My ARs are all PSA brand but it looks like the fitnent issues on the above product have been resolved.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have the CMMG and the Ceiner. My take on it is that a conversion kit for range fun is a lot of work because .22lr fouls up the barrel and action pretty quickly. My conversion kits live in my bug out bag along with a hundred pack of CCI Stingers because having some flexibility in ammo when on the move may be valuable and that combination gives me hunting flexibility in a light package. I pretty quickly just switched to a dedicated .22lr upper. The nice thing is the mags for all of them are the same.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    My cmmg 22 conversion is fantastic. I have a linear comp (10.5" AR pistol) which helps reliable cycling. I just had it out with some 42gr Eley and it's clean ammo but just fired a few 5.56 afterwards to blow out any 22 fouling.
    It's really great trigger time with my main rifle and it's just fun.

STAG556

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Indy
    I bought one back in 08/09 during that ammo “shortage” which is a joke compared to this one. I always liked it for inexpensive range days that don’t break the bank. Sometimes if I needed to rezero I would use this first to get on paper, then swap it out. (50m)
    I haven’t used it in a long time but if I remember right you have to dump a good bit of oil on for it to cycle. Definitely dirty but it’s nothing a bore snake won’t fix

Top Bottom