• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Did I read somewhere the rain/mudslide has closed a footbridge that is used to enter the area? I walked in a few years back and seem to remember that. Maybe their website has some more info. Possibly fixed by now or soon.

JollyGreen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    A couple buddies and I went to the spring shoot this year. Its an awesome time! It was hot, and muddy so bring some boots just in case. I hear the fall shoot is dusty, so you might want to bring some glasses or goggles. I would recommend bringing a grill, and a cooler. The food is ok, and its over priced. The night shoot is worth the wait. It is something you just have to see for yourself.. No video does it justice.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Did I read somewhere the rain/mudslide has closed a footbridge that is used to enter the area? I walked in a few years back and seem to remember that. Maybe their website has some more info. Possibly fixed by now or soon.

It collapsed. Supposed to be fixed before the October show.

F7D55E8E-orig.png

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I've been several times, awesome time for anybody who likes a gun!! Watch the big shoots, rent a machine gun on the lower range, check out a nicely stocked gun store and there are goods for sale everywhere! I get a lot of ammo down there.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    take money, camera, a small backpack, and ear protection. don't panic if you forget the ear protection or backpack. you can buy it there.

if you don't mind walking a bit (in order to avoid parking issues), you can park along the highway.

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I have been quite a few times. It is always a good show. Sucks that you now have to rent from the lower range and shoot down there but either way it is a good time. I am going to try and talk the fiance into going this time.

Top Bottom