• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Even "The Duke" appreciates the utility of a Mosin Nagant!

rPZtroc.jpg

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    Just wondering if anyone still has a love for and shoots the ole tried an true Mosin Nagant? Granted the prices have went stupid over recent years with the surplus ammo and the rifles no longer being imported. However I still find myself cracking a bit of a smile whenever i see mine in the safe and decide to take it out. After buying my PSL last year I've slowly started to get the eye for them again (bad timing for sure) but the old mil-surp stuff sure does bring a smile to the face...
    Love mine. Got the m91/38, m44, and an M39. The m39 is my favorite. Built by the Finns using captured Russian receiver and bolt and Finnish or Swedish or Belgium barrel. Super accurate.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Have no fear this Hoosier still loves his boom stick!
    Now, If I could find a nice lookin sniper that hasn’t been shot to hell, still slapped up with the grease with the “proper” optic for a good price I’d LOVE EM EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!

project I done many years ago for mosin lovers like ourselves. They are long gone.
    8BCC2E4B-D618-487A-8CD5-D5FEB78EBE6A.jpeg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Have no fear this Hoosier still loves his boom stick!
    Now, If I could find a nice lookin sniper that hasn’t been shot to hell, still slapped up with the grease with the “proper” optic for a good price I’d LOVE EM EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!

project I done many years ago for mosin lovers like ourselves. They are long gone.
    Kind of like my all original '43 Izzy RGuns import? Thinking of selling it
    1tG4doR.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If you should watch the “Life Below Zero” series on cable or You Tube Channel you will see the Hailstones Family hunting Caribou with a Mosin Nagant and Russian surplus military ball ammo. You’ll even see one of the daughters hunt with the Dad using a surplus SKS and ball ammo. Just amazing. Mosins live forever.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I am fond of the 91/30 and I really do enjoy it when coupled with the screw on recoil pad and ammo sleeve that I use as a form of a cheek rest. Loading it with stripper clips is also quite fun imo.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got rid of my 91/30s years ago but I still have my Polish M44 and I bought a Finn 28/30 this past November

Top Bottom