Anybody checking out/joining American Contingency with Mike Glover?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    recent joe rogan interview:

After listening to that interview I was just p***** off.

What constitutes criminal unconstitutional acts needs to be redefined so that government employees or authorizees who press private companies to take actions against a citizen's First Amendment protected speech (or any other enumerated Right) need to have a short trial followed by a trip to the gallows.

Anyone who still believes there is "rule of law" in this country, needs to come to the full realization there are laws for some and not for others.

What was done to Glover should only happen after a crime has been established, a trial concluded, and sentence imposed. What actually occurred was unlawful, unconstitutional suppression of a citizen's lawful speech and activity.

What was that old saw about; they came for the Gypsies and I didn't defend them, when they came for me there was no one to object..

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    For those that are interested in Glover and the idea of American Contingency, I’d suggest looking into Integrated Skills Group (ISG). They don’t have the social media/formal group like AC is but their content is great.

Long story short, it was started by some mil/contract guys and it’s them trying to educate people on being self sufficient. They avoid the typical social media games (like Glover putting an optic on backwards to “encourage engagement”). They don’t shill for anyone either and therefore don’t give reviews/recs.

Their IG and Discord channel is great but their website and the book, Carry the Fire, that Aaron (founder) wrote is where the real education is. They cover the sexy stuff like firearms and tactics but they are also super big into stuff like sanitation, medical, growing your own food, homesteading type stuff, comms, sustainment, and mentality. They do a great job of giving you the punch in the gut about how you’re more likely to need a TQ and medical than the sidearm that we all carry and obsess over each day.

kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    For those that are interested in Glover and the idea of American Contingency, I’d suggest looking into Integrated Skills Group (ISG). They don’t have the social media/formal group like AC is but their content is great.

Long story short, it was started by some mil/contract guys and it’s them trying to educate people on being self sufficient. They avoid the typical social media games (like Glover putting an optic on backwards to “encourage engagement”). They don’t shill for anyone either and therefore don’t give reviews/recs.

Their IG and Discord channel is great but their website and the book, Carry the Fire, that Aaron (founder) wrote is where the real education is. They cover the sexy stuff like firearms and tactics but they are also super big into stuff like sanitation, medical, growing your own food, homesteading type stuff, comms, sustainment, and mentality. They do a great job of giving you the punch in the gut about how you’re more likely to need a TQ and medical than the sidearm that we all carry and obsess over each day.
    Thanks!

Top Bottom