• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I just picked up a Stevens 58, in need of a magazine. I really like these older shotguns. Nothing fancy but a nice, humble firearm.

5Five6

I'm waiting for the Bond Arms Lever Action 5.56 to be released later this year. Looks like it'll have a MSRP around 1,499.

theespice

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    I picked up a nice CZ P-09 at the Tri-State gun show in Allen County. It was from my LGS, was used with some nice custom work done to it. Great price and couldn't pass it up.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just today I got a Canik TP9 SF in Coyote Tan. My very first polymer handgun! I’m still in shock, so is my gun safe as everything in there is steel and wood. :wavey:

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    wife been on me to sell some so let 3 go to new homes and brought 3 home a 350 legend bolt for her, a 450 bolt and 44 mag lever for me.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’d like to know if you find a good deal on that 41 maggie ammo. :thumbsup:
    I found some 210 grain FMJ (Precision One) at a local gun shop and bought all they had (4 boxes, one HP). They said they had more in the back room. It was ~$49 a box. If you want their number to see if they have more and will ship, let me know.

Otherwise, Cavalry has some, but their stock is very low. I talked to them and the owner was going to make up some .41 Specials for me. I would suggest contacting them for your needs, they are quite accomodating though it may take time as he loads them up himself. He is a vet. Site says free shipping for vets, LEO, and 1st Responders. $29 a box of 50 is a GREAT price on .41 Magnum:
    Picture in that link is wrong at least what I got is JHP.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    It is sweet. Someone must have converted the Model 28 (which were only in .357 mag) to the .41 mag. I sent the serial number to S&W and they said it was manufactured in 1969. Had 0.006 end shake that I took out with shims from www.triggershims.com. Now has 0.010 gap, so quite the flame on shooting.
    Nice piece, looks like it may be pinned bbl. so recessed. Is it a 3 or 4 screw? I may have a set of faux Stag grips for that.

Bet it’s interesting to shoot it at night.

Top Bottom