• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I had some plans for a build from parts, but have decided to hold off due to some other priorities and the BATFE running amok with more unconstitutional :bs:. I'll wait until some of the dust settles later this year.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm planning to get at least one this year... Walther is making a PPK/s in .22lr that will look super cool with a suppressor attached

awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    i got a sig x macro the week before shot show. working at a gun store part time i got a good deal on it. so far i like it. its replacing my ruger sr9c as my edc. i had to send in my sr9c to ruger because the trigger was not resting some times. has it back in less than 3 weeks. they replaced most of the trigger group. have not shot it yet.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm planning to get at least one this year... Walther is making a PPK/s in .22lr that will look super cool with a suppressor attached

They do look super cool. This was one I had but sold. It was just too pretty to get dirty.

gpUp2KE.jpg

gcoop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I bought a new G43X, Glock last week for my wife. She wants to go to the range with me now so I thought this handgun would be a good way for her to learn some basic shooting skills. She has a difficult time with why a firearm is made out of plastic. I am sure she will enjoy the time we share together at the range.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I recently acquired a Lend Lease S&W "Victory" model. This is the auction photo. I placed a low-ball bid not expecting to win it, and was genuinely shocked when I did. The collector value was killed because the original cylinder in .38 S&W was replaced with one in .38 Special and the grips are from another S&W K frame. I still think it is an interesting piece of history though, and I am an old fart that hates to pay current collector prices for anything really nice.

119c.jpg

Top Bottom